Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on November 28, 2012
This CD is amazing, I could not wait for it to come out; I pre-ordered and was so delighted when it came; I was in the middle of doing my sisters hair and put this CD on but had to stop doing her hair several times because I was so attracted to God, so inclined to worship! This CD will lead you into the Throne Room of God...if you are yielding :)

I LOVE everything about this CD, from the composition of the music, the glorious lyrics, the order of the songs; these worship leaders are gifted, but you know what makes this CD so awesome? It is about glorifying our great Lord, Yahweh! Some contemporary worship, I've noticed, tends to be more self-focused (i.e.God, I love you because you're my friend, I love you because you're my comfort), as opposed to glorifying God, magnifying who he is (for ex. God is King, God is Beautiful, God is Ruler, GOd is Holy, it involves removing self from the equation). The worship is so simple, "Our GOd reigns", for example, just lifts Yahweh up and the chorus repeats, "Our God reigns" over and over again. Other great examples are "Waiting Here for You" (they literally just say, "We're waiting for you...because it's You we adore...singing HalleluYah") and last track on the 1st disc, "Alleluia". Every single song on this CD is blessed and simply beautiful (full disclosure: i have only listened to the first CD; i've listened to it over and over again. I borrowed the CD to someone else shortly after buying it and it has not yet been returned to me). So if you love God for who He is and not just in relation to what HE does for you, you will NOT be able to resist worshiping Him, bowing to Him when you put this CD on. I am told the person who borrowed my CD allowed others to listen to it and they enjoyed it during all night intercession, so that relieves my pain of not having the 2nd disc.

I worshiped with Martin Smith at a Randy Clark/Global Awakening Conference in October (well, from the mosh pit; he was onstage) and we sang many of these songs, and were led into the Presence of God. We were able to attract the Spirit of God quickly and in unison, even with over 5k attendees. I do not mean to put an emphasis on songs, but music is a gift from God that I believe we must give back to Him! We MUST present pure, unadulterated, worship to our Loving King. Some of these songs are simply heavenly, they will make God's sweet, tender heart melt. I am quite sure they must be recorded in the song books of heaven.

The lyrics to "Song of Solomon" kept playing in my heart over and over since I left the conference and I COULD NOT WAIT for the release of this CD. Simply put, If you desire and hunger for God's presence, put this CD on and start telling God, "I want more of You, GOD!!!!!!!!!
on December 6, 2014
I love Jesus Culture and this album does not disappoint! I find myself playing "Walk With Me" on repeat. That song moves me so much. I also enjoy "Waiting Here for You", "Set a Fire", "Alleluia", and "Holy Spirit". I like the version of "Show Me Your Glory" on Kim Walker-Smith's album better than I like this version. But I have no complaints. If you're a Jesus Culture fan already, you'll love this album. If you're not a fan, check it out and I'm sure you'll find some that will become your favorites, too.
on May 4, 2017
Great music!
on May 25, 2014
I waited about a year and a half to download this album primarily because I have most of the songs on other albums. I'm not a fan of buying multiple versions of the same songs. But it was on sale at Amazon for $6 so I downloaded it. It's been playing ever since!!! They bring a fresh take to the remakes, and I love every song. Really, really good album. I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy it!

Also check out music by The Band Justus if you like Jesus Culture.
on January 20, 2014
Good sound. Happy to get this CD on Amazon when my local Christian book store told their purchasing agents could not get any of these CDs in. They did offer to burn me a copy of the demo of this CD they had, but they offered to sell that up me for $29 plus local tax.

Thanks Amazon for offering, at a better price, an original CD of this music.

There is a nice amount of anointing on the CD, even though I would have liked that to be a little stronger.
on January 8, 2013
Do not listen to this while driving, pull over aqnd raise your hands to Jesus. This is a very fresh and worshipful project. So nice to have a new release. Been waiting for the "old school" Jesus Culture to put something out. Some remakes but all done better than ever. Martin Smith and Kim Walker are an awesome combination. Enjoy!
on March 15, 2014
Just love this group. I especially enjoy worshiping the Lord with them as I am snowboarding. Revelation Song remains one of my most inspirational songs and Allelujah on this session brings much of the same joy to my spirit. I am about acknowledging the Lords in ALL my ways and the supernatural is thick around me when I have these folks in my buds.

To Jesus alone be the glory, now and forever more.
on September 25, 2013
The spirit and words of this CD are excellent. I listen often. It stirs and lifts my spirit. Highly recommend.
on January 2, 2013
Praise of God and Worship of God are not the same. Anyone can praise God for the things he has done but only those that know him can worship God and Worship of God must be done by the Spirit of God. If you are interested in worshipping God the Father as revealed by Jesus Christ through music then you will enjoy the Jesus Culture band. The music and lyrics are spot on and delivered by singers and musicians that know how to Worship the Father.
on January 13, 2013
It would seem that Jesus Culture is getting better as time progresses, I think at times some worship music tends to be repetitive by nature and while granted 2 of the tracks on this CD are from previous performances, the amazing power and words from these songs solidifies itself as a staying power. I enjoy it very much and hope that they continue sticking to their roots and creating lovely inspiring music for people of this generation..