|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Live (NOLA Zombie Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Live (NOLA Zombie Book 3) for me was a disappointment and I hated it to so much that I couldn't get through it and skipped a big chunk of the book. Here are my issues with book 3:
1) I hated going back and forth between Alexis, Blake, and Zach's perspective. The going back and forth at times you'd forget who you were reading, when it came to Blake and Zach.
2) The Cliff Hanger in Run for me ended in a WTF /OMG moment. I was so excited to find out what happened next and in book two I was not disappointed. I ended up loving Zach, and was a Team Zach girl. When Blake came back, I was loving that love triangle thing. I can understand Alexis being conflicted about the two even though Blake left her. I can understand even the feeling of wanting both, but the twist of the threesome turned me off but in #2 it never came to fruition. So now in Live throughout the ordeal of Alexis being kidnapped, you go back and forth between Blake and Zach pining for Alexis, hoping to get her back, and thinking about their orgy once they got her back. To me this threesome thing really doesn't thrill me, it really does sort of gross me out. The thought of Alexis being intimate with Zach and Blake at the same time, sharing her, all exchanging bodily fluids ( not sure how to describe it) just sort of grosses me out and makes me dislike Alexis. Pick one, or split the days even, but just together, is a yuck for me. I guess I'm not that hip.
3.) Alexis ordeal seemed unrealistic. Not that I'd want something bad to happen, especially the thought of rape is horrible for anyone.Read more ›
Live is full of action, gloomy times, and finally hot sexy times between the three main characters. But before the HEA for the three can happen you are put through some horrible things like women being sold as sex slaves, violence against those women, and the death of a well-liked member of the group (secondary character). I will let you know that the sexual violence against the women are off the page or little description so it wasn’t hard to read (at least for me).
Now that Alexis’ story is over I’m moving on to another character’s story and see how the series story ARC continues and how Baby gets a HEA (I’m assuming she gets one). If you’re a fan of The Walking Dead but wish there were sexy times ,you should check out this series. It has action, humor, snark and hot guys that know how to wield their tools, both the zombie killing kind and the bedroom kind. Also, there is kick-ass women characters as well.
Zach and Blake know what’s going on shortly after it happens, but it’s night time. It takes them some time to follow and now they are on a hunt for the woman they both love. At times they are way to patient for my liking and at others they are at each other’s throat for what has happened. Blake blames himself for bringing in Clara and well, Zach isn’t to blame as much other than not protecting Alexis. The men create a team and go to get their woman back.
A lot happens and a lot of what you think will happen doesn’t. So don’t go into this one thinking you know what will happen because Zane keeps us guessing. There is a jerky feel to what is going on in the narration. Each chapter is from a new perspective of one of the three: Alexis, Zach or Blake. Alexis’s view was pretty easy to follow because she isn’t with the other two. Zach or Blake I found myself back tracking to the beginning of each to re-affirm who’s perspective I was reading.
The heat factor for sexy times takes a back seat for the first three-fourths of the book as I would expect. Times aren’t good and the situation doesn’t call for sexy times.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking for a Zombie series. Which this is, sorta. I am not sure if it is that or a Romance book. I have already bought the whole series so I will finish them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Owen Haley
Readers, you have to read, I love this series. You will love Zach,Alexis and Blake together. They're perfect together. Great book,well written. Thank you Gillian Zane. :)Published 4 months ago by Dani Marlowe
The other books were fine but I REALLY did not like this one.
Alexis was captive for nearly a week and spent most of that time naked or barely clothed. Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic