Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on December 15, 2013
Bought this for Warren's versions of 'One' and 'I'll be the One' which I had worn out on youtube and have since found several other tracks to go on my Warren favorites list. His rendition of Glory Road is simply amazing and paints a great picture. However, just the intro where Warren touches on his friendship with Ray Sisk really shows us that Warren comes from a great place and has had that righteous spirit we often see from him for a long time. Kind of made me bigger fan of Warren as a person than I was before.

This is a defining collection for any current fans of Warren. For those who haven't heard Warren before, this collection is a man and a guitar with the genuine ability to mesmerize with pure hearted soul delivered via amazing vocals and timing paired with impeccable acoustic guitar play.

I 've played this everyday since I got it. It's also one of those collections that gets better with time. I didn't 'catch' Glory Road until a few passes through the disc.

Enjoy.
on March 17, 2005
This guy has so much material, its amazing. That day I was in the very front left row of Bonnaroo with my sis and girlfriend, we were so relaxed ;) listening to Warren play that set, truthfully Bonnaroo needed him at that moment. That was the most silence the place had all weekend. But we were listenin. How many frickin people has he brought in to play w/ ? Gordon, Landreth, Schools, Claypool etc. How many tributes does he play to the old ones? Who could do 30/20 blues better besides RJ? Seriously, Warren played that acoustic set all we could do was chill out and listen to it. Does this dude get tired? I cant tell you how many sets he filled in at Bonnaroo, theyre running together 2003?, but the Meters, DJ Logic, Widespread, the Dead, Warren youve helped preserve rock n roll for our generation. Get the "lone ep" too. This album shows Warrens versatility, no slide no drums. Just him & his guitar, like that bad ass album cover that says it all.
on October 27, 2006
This is one of the very finest acoustic performances that I have ever heard. Warrren Haynes is one of the most talented people in the world of music.

While most people know him from his electric work with Gov't Mule and the ABB , which is outstanding. Not many know this side of him. He is one of the most soulful singers thatI have ever heard, just listen to "The Real Thing" from this album, it sent chills down my spine the first time I heard it , and still does everytime after that.

This collection of songs is so great, not a wobble on the whole CD. Besides his singing, the guitar work is perfect, this man is a master at his craft.

Warren Haynes is a major talent, if musical artists were judged by that he would be a household name.Unfortunately it does not work that way, and many people are missing this guy.
on November 15, 2016
An acoustic take from one of my favorite blues guitarists.
on March 18, 2014
Warren is a player of players. His guitar work is remarkable. His singing is robust. His song selection and writing fits his power as a performer. The live crowd loves his work and he seems to love sharing it. Buy this music, you owe it to yourself.
on February 8, 2017
awesome cd from the best!
on November 14, 2016
Heynes is nothing but great.
on January 31, 2017
great album
on April 12, 2014
I chose this CD because I've always been a huge fan. For me, this is filled with songs only Warren and Gov't Mule fans could appreciate and enjoy. For me this is some of Warren's best. I enjoy everything Warren does.
on May 24, 2006
This is one fine record. Doesnt matter who Warren Haynes is/was/will be, these tracks are sweet. The samples tell you what you getting, and its good. I also have to thank Sirius' The Jam for helping me find gems like this one. I got a slew of cds this week and this is by far the best one AND one that i will hang on to forever. Makes me crave cans of Budweiser. This disc has another fine cover of Ive Got Dreams, this guy can sing.