Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on September 5, 2017
OMG these guys rock
on May 15, 2009
The first song on this live album is Seek Up and it is sublime. I recall that this was in my car CD player when I left it to get some work done. I remember the guy at the oil change place was so excited to hear Seek Up he asked me what it was and where I got it. He did not even know Dave Matthews but was going to go out and get it himself. Later I think someone stole my CD or borrowed it and never returned it. I had to buy another one which led me here. Great stuff!
on January 26, 2017
Fantastic!!!
on February 27, 2013
If you love DMB, you can't go wrong with this set. I loved Dave Matthews after Under the Table and Dreaming, but this album really sealed it, with renditions of All Along the Watchtower, Lie in Our Graves, Tripping Billies and Ants Marching all being some of my favorites.
on June 6, 2013
One of the best live releases I've ever heard. And I happened to be at this show, so I'm probably more than a little biased. Contrary to the cover art, it was not snowing, it was 90+ degrees that day. It was the first time I'd seen DMB live and I had just told my boss to "take this job and shove it" that day. Given all that, it would be hard for me to say anything negative about this show or the CD. Ya just had to be there!
on July 29, 2016
Essential!
on February 9, 2013
Not a bad song on the album, I especially love Proudest Monkey and Two step. A must have for any music fan.
on May 18, 2009
this was an excellent album!!!Great price and being that it was used it was in pretty good condition.
on January 7, 2013
Good albumn at a good price. Need to back fill my music collection with more DMB albumns. Good place to do it.
on December 9, 2012
Got the product in no time in fact it arrived quicker than I thought.
I was a little bummed in the condition of the CD but it plays.
I will be purchasing again but only new cds.