LiveFresh Unbleached Cheesecloth with 50' All-Natural Unbleached Cooking Twine and Cheesemaking Guide eBook - Grade 50, 5.5 Yards (49.5sq feet) - Washable and Reusable Strainer
|Price:||$7.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GET MORE FOR FREE - When you buy our 5.5 yard (4.6 sq. m) pack, it includes 10% more yards of cheesecloth and 50 feet (15.2 m) of our premium-grade, all-natural unbleached cotton cooking twine FOR FREE. Normally you’ll buy the cooking twine separately but we’ve included it here. That’s more value for your money! Now, you will always have enough twine on-hand.
- 100% ALL-NATURAL, UNBLEACHED COTTON - Made only from premium natural unbleached cotton to ensure the highest standard. No need to worry about dyes or leftover chlorine leaching out of the cheesecloth and into your food or skin. Every batch is inspected for purity and meets quality standards in the USA.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & LINT FREE - Since it is made from the highest quality virgin cotton, you don’t need to worry about recycled fibers or other impurities getting mixed into your food. Chefs worldwide choose our cloth over others for its fine qualities. Our Grade 50 cheesecloth and has 28×24 threads/inch weave. This makes straining stocks and other food products possible without needing to fold the cheesecloth multiple times. It’s also reusable, just wash and use it again!
- KEEP YOUR HOLIDAY MEATS PERFECTLY JUICY - No need basting your turkey for the holidays. Chefs across the world recommend using soaked cheesecloth and wrap it to the meat to keep its juiciness and flavor. Our cheesecloth will make your cooking easier and more flavorful. It’s also ideal for cheese making, basting, blanching, poaching, canning, straining, steaming, waxing, canning, preserving, cleaning around the home and kitchen, medical purposes, and gardening. The uses are endless!
- MANUFACTURER'S SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We know you will love our cheesecloth! We stand by our product with a No-Risk 100% Manufacturer's Money-back Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your purchase for your reason, get your money back - no questions asked. Click "Add To Cart" Now, there’s nothing to lose!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Is Cheesecloth a Staple In Your Kitchen?
LiveFresh cheesecloth is so versatile that the limit of its use is your imagination. You can use it for cheese making, basting, blanching, poaching, canning, straining, steaming, waxing, canning, preserving, and cleaning around the home and kitchen.
Feeling crafty? You can even use cheesecloth for Halloween decorations!
Iron Delicates. Lace and silk may be prettier than your average cotton tee, but they’re also much easier to accidentally damage when you iron them! Keep your delicates safe by incorporating cheesecloth into your ironing routine. Simply place a length of cheesecloth in between the delicate fabricate and the iron, and then iron away.
Make Curtains. If you’re looking for a breezy, inexpensive way to cover your windows during the summer, make cheesecloth curtains. Cut a large sheet of cheesecloth into 8-inch strands. Leave each strand au natural or dye them to your liking.
Protect Your Garden. Keep pests and frost off your delicate garden with cheesecloth.
GET 10% MORE Cheesecloth and 50 ft (15.2m) of Unbleached Cooking Twine!
When you buy a 5.5 square yards of LiveFresh Cheesecloth, you will get 10% MORE cheesecloth and a 50 ft. All-Natural Unbleached Cooking Twine for the same price. Normally, you will need to buy more cheesecloth or separately buy a cooking twine. Cheesecloth and cooking twine always go hand-in-hand, so why purchase them separately? We are giving MORE VALUE to your money with more cheesecloth and natural cooking string FOR FREE!
Dust Sugar Onto Your Desserts! Just place LiveFresh Cheesecloth over a canning jar filled with confectioners' sugar, pull taut, and screw on ring (no cap) then dust cookies, cakes, or french toast.
All-natural Cheesecloth is Perfect for Bouquet Garni! It makes the herbs much easier to remove from soups or just for making sachets of herbs to put in drawers/closets for homemade air fresheners.
Make Your Holiday Meats Perfectly Juicy!
Top Chefs worldwide recommend using soaked cheesecloth and wrapping it to the meat to keep its juiciness and flavor. No need to baste your turkey this Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday. Now you can have a perfectly juicy Turkey for the holidays that everyone will crave!
Cover Food. Unless you want bugs at your next barbecue, it’s important to cover your food. But plastic wrap can be an unattractive, sticky endeavor (especially on a hot summer day), and it’s not so great for Mother Nature. Use cheesecloth instead! Not only will your cheesecloth-cover prevent bugs from mooching your cheese dip, it can cover your barbeque wings at your next cookout, too. And the next, and the next (you get the picture).
A Versatile Tool Every Cook Must Have. Cheesecloth Has So Many Uses in the Kitchen and in the Home!
Having guests over for a salmon dinner with a lemon garnish? Show off your hosting skills with by tieing your lemon-wedge in our cheesecloth. It strains the lemon seeds and adds class to any gathering!
When you juice a lemon or lime by hand (without any special unitasker tool or juicer), all too often the seeds end up with the juice. To prevent the seeds from coming along for the ride, all you need is some LiveFresh cheesecloth!
Who knew cheesecloth could be used to make, well, cheese?! LiveFresh cheesecloth is all-natural so you can be sure that your homemade cheese comes out all-natural also! No dyes or chemicals in our cheesecloth. Just 100% natural cotton.
Add Texture to Goat Cheese: Roll balls of soft chevre (1 1/2 teaspoons each). Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Wrap in 3-by-4-inch pieces of cheesecloth; twist ends. Unwrap, and serve on toasts, garnished with chives.
Raspberries are amazing! Raspberry seeds are not. With our Cheesecloth you can make delicious berry jam without the seeds. Simply cook your berry mixture and pour through our finely woven cloth.
Use as makeshift coffee filters for your favorite brew. Place ground coffee on a small section of cheesecloth and form into a sack and tie off and let simmer in hot water. Do the same with tealeaves for custom tea bags in a pinch.