Livebest 4 Wheel Garden Hose Reel Cart Heavy Duty Yard Water Planting with Storage Basket,Holds 390FT Hose
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made of a durable steel frame and weather resistant powder coated finish,also contains Non-slip handle
- Holds up to 390 feet of 1/2 inch hose or 230 feet of 5/8 inch hose (hose not included),included 6 feet inlet hose
- Equipped with four 10 in big wheels,pneumatic tires and solid steel axles to roll smoothly for rough terrain
- Low center of gravity provides added stability to keep this cart from tipping,Perfect for garden needs
- Assembly required,includes a convenient integrated basket to store gardening tools or other items within arm’s reach
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Material:steel frame+powder coated finish
Overall dimension:37 x 22 x 38 in
Basket's dimension:14.7 x 5.7 x 2.7 in
Livebest Water Hose Reel Cart is combining functionality and quality design,perfect for all your landscaping needs and material handling applications in gardens, warehouses, construction sites and so on.
Tips:Please Don't tighten anything until it is fully assembled.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. The pivot point is wonky. There’s no bearing or anything at the pivot point, you just thread on a nut and a washer over the handle assembly and if you tighten it all the way it won’t turn. This sucks because as a welder I will tell you that the friction at this point will eventually rub off the paint and corrode. Again-don’t store it outside/you may want to grease up this area.
3. The dump function seems cooler than it actually is. The way the frame is attached to the bucket enables you to tip it over, but since the axle will move inward it kind of jacks the thing up and gets the handle stuck under it...unless you hold it down with your foot...which doesn’t let you tip everything you were hauling out...quite honestly if that’s what you want it for just get another cart
4. The tires are cheap (that plasticky rubber feel and keep going flat)
5. Handle is a little short. I’m 5’8” and cannot stand straight up and pull it without running over my feet. Not a huge deal but if you were any taller I wouldn’t purchase.
We bought this cart at the end of March, it’s now the beginning of August, and the wagon has completely deteriorated. First, the plastic side just cracked from me trying to dump a load of soft soil.
Soon after we had to tire slime all of the tires that kept going flat (never put more than two bags of concrete in it (160lbs)
Then the foam grip fell off the handle.
Now the crappy weld around the top of the bolt that connects the handle to the frame busted so it is now unusable.
I’ll post pictures before I scrap it for parts. Updating my review because this is a crap product and I feel bad for anyone wasting their money on it.
By David Brock on August 5, 2020
Do not let this incident happen to you. The wheels are cheaply made and I would not recommending purchasing unless you plan to replace the tires and wheels.
Easy-weesy assembly, quality materials, and great in the woods, moving firewood. Not to mention my granddaughter