Liverpool Jeans Company Women's Penny Lane Abby Skinny, Generic, 6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 71% Cotton/27% Polyester/2% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- The size tag inside the product includes American/ European size
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Modern boot cut jean in luxurious super soft, super stretch denim, feels like second skin, five-pocket style has British invasion lyrics printed on pocket linings
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00C2MKBZ8
- Item model number: LW2000PLDH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These jeans are really perfect. They are very stretchy but don't become sloppy or develop a "dumpy butt" after a few hours of wear. The pockets on the rear are placed perfectly to make my caboose look high and bouncy while eliminating the possibility of "long butt". These jeans land at about an inch above my belly button but don't create "mom gut". The dark wash is a lovely dark blue with a little bit of grey and there is minimal distressing thoughtfully placed to flatter the figure. The fabric is light without feeling flimsy, good for wearing from spring through to the fall.
I ordered these in a 14 because I didn't want them to be too tight and they look great, though I might order another pair in a 12 to accommodate shifts in weight and to simply see how these might land a little tighter. I also own a pair of capri pants from this line and I'm so happy with both the style and value I've found in this line.