- Series: Oxford World's Classics
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Reissue edition (December 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199537194
- ISBN-13: 978-0199537198
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 72 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #59,930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Lives of the Artists (Oxford World's Classics) Reissue Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A book which has come to be recognised as the single most important contemporary source of information on hundreds of artists of the Italian Renaissance period."--Irish Independent
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: Italian --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.