- Series: Innovators in Education
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Heinemann (March 30, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0867094834
- ISBN-13: 978-0867094831
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,105,583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Lives of Children: The Story of the First Street School (Innovators in Education)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more