Livestrong Fitness LS15.0T Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Treadmill provides challenging cardio workout in comfort of your own home, with numerous ergonomic design features that minimize wear and tear on your body
- Extra-long belt handles faster pace or longer strides; rock-solid frame ensures maximum stability; premium motor is built for performance and backed for life
- Free wireless Polar HR monitor for precise training; extra-wide, ten-inch HD touchscreen offers blazing-fast adjustments; simple console interface provides customized feedback
- Measures 36 by 63 by 77 inches (W x H x D) extended and 35 by 67 by 46 inches (W x H x D) folded, with 262-pound unit weight and 350-pound maximum user weight
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame and motor; five years on parts; and two years on labor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inspired by greatness. Built for performance. The product has hardcore features extra-large belt handles faster pace or longer strides, rock-solid frame ensures maximum stability, up to 15% incline for more challenging sessions, free wireless Polar HR monitor for precise training for heavy-duty training.
The LIVESTRONG Fitness LS15.0T Treadmill provides a challenging cardio workout in the comfort of your own home, with numerous ergonomic design features that minimize wear and tear on your body. A welded-steel frame has fewer parts for sturdy performance, while an extra-long belt is ideal for longer strides and faster running.
A bright, extra-wide display organizes all of your workout info in an easy-to-read configuration.
- Extra-long belt handles faster pace or longer strides
- Rock-solid frame ensures maximum stability
- Premium motor is built for performance and backed for life
- Free wireless Polar HR monitor for precise training
- Extra-wide, ten-inch HD touchscreen offers blazing-fast adjustments
- Simple console interface provides customized feedback
- Integrated fitness journal provides a recap of your workouts
- Energy Saver reduces power draw to conserve electricity
- Ample storage for water, a tablet and more
- ERGOfit grips with control toggles for easy changes
- Powerful, adjustable fan keeps you cool
- Space-saving folding frame
- 3.0 CHP drive motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% incline range
- Running area measures 20 by 60 inches
- MaxComfort cushioning system
- Ten-inch blue backlit LCD display
- Livetrack fitness journal workout tracking
- ERGOfit contact grips heart rate monitoring
- One-button quick start
- Quick speed and incline keys
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3/iPod compatibility
- Adjustable COOLfit fitness fan
- Energy Saver features
- Fitness programs:
- Workouts manual
- Rolling hills
- Fat burn
- Target heart rate
- 5K run
- Fitness test (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, PEB, Gerkin)
- Measures 36 by 63 by 77 inches (W x H x D) extended
- Measures 35 by 67 by 46 inches (W x H x D) folded
- 262-pound unit weight
- 350-pound maximum user weight
This piece of Livestrong Fitness equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame and motor: Lifetime
- Parts: Five years
- Labor: Two years
LIVESTRONG Fitness is part of Johnson Health Tech (JHT), a fitness industry leader for more than 30 years. In addition to LIVESTRONG, the JHT family consists of some of the most respected brands in the industry, including Matrix, Vision, AFG, and Horizon. From high-end health clubs to specialty fitness retailers to sporting goods stores, JHT products are sold in over 60 countries.
What makes the LIVESTRONG Fitness brand unique is its commitment to fighting cancer in partnership with the LIVESTRONG Foundation. LIVESTRONG is a symbol of hope, cancer survivorship, inspiration, and empowerment, and each purchase of a LIVESTRONG Fitness treadmill, elliptical trainer, exercise bike, or indoor cycle helps ensure a minimum of $4 million is donated to the Foundation to serve people affected by cancer and empower them to take action.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I played nose tackle from the time I was 7. In college I squated 750lbs for a two rep max and benched pressed 500 pounds for a 1 rep max. I'm including this so you get an idea of how dense and heavy I am. I've bent chairs into odd shapes. I'm pushing the upper weight limits (a LOT...you get the point)
I can run on this treadmill and it WILL...NOT...BUDGE... I was going to buy the LS Pro 1 because of the upper weight limit and the fact that it was advertised as "Pro/Commercial"...but caught this on sale at Dicks Sporting Goods. I am so happy with our decision to buy this treadmill. I have had it for about a year now and its still as smooth as silk. I stepped on the scale this morning after FINALLY getting serious since September 3rd 2013 and I'm down almost 25 pounds in a little over a month. My wife is down 13 pounds in that same time. We are eating better, ect. but 98% of our workout is at home with a large portion of that work, being done on the treadmill.
- The Touch Screen is Flawless
- GREAT! value on sale
- Its a folding treadmill
- One of the best warranties I've seen
I have one gripe about this treadmill. Johnson builds this beast of a treadmill with a HUGE touchscreen and on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best ever) the programs are a 4. Which isn't terrible but how could you guys miss the easy stuff?
That's my review but let me make a few recommendations/comments:
- I got the treadmill for $1199 but I would GLADLY have paid full price IF and only if I knew what I know now.
- GET A WARRANTY. We haven't used ours yet and the treadmill comes with a great warranty but you seriously should consider an extended warranty.
- Cheap Android Tablet + Netflix = Just as good as T.V. = Motivation = "Winning"
This, as you can probably imagine, was not only completely unexpected, but horrifying to me. I have used a treadmill as my cardio workout of choice for 14 years, and never in my wildest dreams expected anything like this was even a possibility. The treadmill literally accelerated to what must have been maximum speed without any warning whatsoever, and before I realized what had happened I was bashed into the treadmill belt head-first with such force that I am honestly surprised I didn't break my neck and/or lose consciousness.
I suffered a concussion, whiplash that resulted in persistent neck discomfort on the right side, and several brush burns. Three days after I visited the Urgent Care Center, I began to experience lightheadedness when changing position, and immediately went to the ER, where I was diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome.
I then contacted LIVESTRONG, telling them my story and kindly requesting restitution in the amount of my medical bills and the cost of the replacement walking treadmill I purchased with a limit 4 mph motor (as I can never bring myself to use a treadmill with a potential to accelerate past 4 mph again after this devastating malfunction). They asked me for all supporting documentation, which I promptly emailed to them (9 pages worth, all labeled and organized). The total reimbursement requested was $1,483.30, which was comprised of medical bills related to the accident (CAT scan, ER visit, etc) and the replacement walking treadmill.
Then, shortly thereafter, Johnson Health Tech, the parent company of LIVESTRONG, denies my request for reimbursement, which shocked me. I have been a bodybuilder since 1989, owned my own fitness company since 1997, and there was zero (NO) operation error that caused the treadmill to suddenly accelerate 30 mins into a workout, as my fitness experience level and 10 months using the LIVESTRONG machine in question with no issues should attest to, yet an accident that could have been fatal is brushed off by Johnson Health Tech in what I consider to be a legalistic and heartless way.
Buyer beware, please, in relation to products produced by Johnson Health Tech or any of its subsidiaries (LIVESTRONG, Matrix, Vision Fitness, Horizon Fitness, AFG, Merit Fitness, and Tempo Fitness), because my accident was NOT a result of user error, and I implore anybody who is considering one of Johnson Health Tech’s products to make an informed decision before purchasing, as my story is real, caused me many sleepless nights due to the concussion, and Johnson Health Tech responded to my serious accident by brushing my aside in one short paragraph.
By the way, the lady who contacted me on behalf of Johnson Health Tech asked that I provide her with any more info that could change Johnson Health Tech’s mind after they rejected my request, and once I did, nobody ever replied. Then, because they knew I was not satisfied with their decision, on March 26th Johnson Health Tech sent me a survey from their President Nathan Pyles, which I filled out, and once again, never heard a word from anybody.