Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on September 22, 2017
Our Ladies Bible Study bought this book for our study. And I found the small lavender print difficult to read, so I bought this Kindal copy and it's in bold B&W easy to read. The text is written by various Christian women & pertinent to our busy lives today.
on November 28, 2011
Our Pastor's wife decided that we were going to use this book in our Ladies Bible study this last quarter and I honestly did not want to do it. Just couldnt get into it "I thought"! I decided to give it a good honest try and as I looked up each scripture and even looked at different translations of the Bible and commentaries on my cell phone Ap it became life changing and I received such revelation knowledge each week as I studied. I became excited about it and know even though we did not complete the book because of time (we always take a break during the holidays)I am continuing it on my own with just as much interest as before. If you have trouble with an overcommitted life and difficulty saying 'No', this will teach you how to set those priorities and be focused on the best for you and your family as you serve our Lord.
on January 31, 2016
I am currently doing this study with my women's Bible study. I like the topic and it has brought about some good conversations. My complaint is that, first, some of the scripture is taken out of context. One or two verses will be given but when you read the surrounding you realize that the author is stretching it's meaning. Also, the KJV is used and this version can often translate differently than other versions, which also makes me question the scripture that is being used.
on October 14, 2015
I chose this book for a ladies Bible class of 6 ladies of different ages and backgrounds. We are only on lesson four and already I can see it really meets the needs of the group. I chose it from a group of books that my grand daughter had recommended that she had read. Her entries have added much interest to the class. I am very excited with the reception and interest in the book the ladies have.
However, I was very disappointed to find writing in the first 2 books when I had worked hard to choose books that said they had no writing in them. I think sellers need to be more careful in describing their books. I was very embarrassed!
on November 20, 2013
Well, #1. I am not in the right place in my life for it to apply to my needs. This book focuses on the every day life issues of dealing with Children under foot and FAMILY life in every day living. So that in it'self was a downfall for me. My children are grown and I have already been through all of this part of my life. #2. I felt that, even if it was the time to read and focus on this book at this time of my life I really felt that the captors were WAY TOO LONG and that there were WAY too many questions at the end of each chapter. The ONE thing I did like about the book was the Treasures received after each chapter.
on August 19, 2015
This is a good bible study that helps you to refocus on God rather than the circumstances that cause worry and stress. Though I have not finished it, this book has been very beneficial in helping me redirect my mind on Christ rather than the drama that goes on around me. "God is with you and He will never leave you" is one of the major themes in this book. Love it.
on May 7, 2013
This book is awesome! Thelma Wells guides you through the God's Word on how to "Live Above Worry and Sress". She covers topics like, "Scattered Lives" Fear and Trembling" , "Worry Warts", "Stress Out!", "I Know Whom I Have Believed", "A Promise Is A Promise" and many more important topics that women face on a daily bases. She covers how to handle the fear of lonelinees and rejection, what God's promises are for us, how to say no!, setting a pace in our life and much more.This is my second book of hers and I have others I have not yet study.
on March 8, 2016
I honestly couldn't get into this Bible study. I don't know if it was just because it talked a lot about ones experience or what. Just wasn't in detail like I wanted. I want something that makes me get into the bible deeper and motivates me more than this one.
on September 15, 2012
Intersting and provocative. Mostly for young christian people who are beginning to learn. There are activities for each chapter and this book would be good for Bible study.
on September 13, 2016
Arrived on time and as described. This is a Women of Faith Bible Study. Really helps you deal with the stress and worry. Will use this seller again.