Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 889 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 985 reviews
on August 12, 2013
My women's group at church just started the series last week. I've never done a Beth Moore study before, and it's terrific!! Just during the initial video, she could have been talking to me directly. The daily workbook lessons (What this product is for) have been great tools for taking a deeper look at how God wants me to use my influence as a mother, wife, and woman of Christ. Since I have come to know Christ, my biggest struggle has been understanding my role as a Christian woman. This workbook (so far, as I have only just started) is helping me tremendously to understand and overcome the natural inclinations of my former self to be petty, vindictive, or hurtful, or using my feminine influences in ways not pleasing to the Lord.

I will do my best to update this review at the end of the series.
Also, additional materials for the series include the Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit, DVD Leader Kit
on March 11, 2017
It is very good, but I admit I didn't ave time to put my all into it and at the time was doing it all alone by myself and you really should do this with a small group and not by yourself to get more out of it, especially with the video that goes with it.
on September 20, 2014
I have so enjoyed reading this book. It was so motivating at a time I needed it most. I eventually bought the companion Bible study and gained access to the video presentation. It has provided a way to strengthen my faith and deepen my relationship with Christ. Though I am not familiar with her latest endeavors, I believe Beth Moore's early works are God honoring and valuable tools.

Caution: If you are not open to Christianity, this book is not for you.
on November 17, 2016
I'm going through a season of growth in God that I have I never been through before and it feels chaotic, exciting, and peaceful all at the same time. This book helped me to put things into perspective and to go slowly as to not move ahead of God but to walk beside Him and listen to His Voice teaching me and loving me. Thank you, Beth, for writing this book!
on May 7, 2016
BETH is an anointed prophet of Jesus Christ. This book changed my life. I am now on the path that God wants me to be on. I face challenges daily, but have the fruits of the spirit guiding me up and over them. I know that I am a child of God and I can't wait to see Him😜😍😍😍😘
on February 15, 2014
Beth Moore has written many inspirational books that help strengthen our faith and Christian walk. This is one of her best. She goes into 5 basic principals of Who God is and how we can grow stronger by following Him. Believe God is Who He says he is. Believe God can do what He says He can do. I am who God says I am. I can do all things through Christ. God's Word is alive and active in me. So often we forget many of these principals as we go through life, feeling at times like we're strictly on our own. No so - God is always with us if we have trusted Christ as our Savior. He will always give us the strength we need if we will only give our struggles to Him and allow Him to lead and guide us. I highly recommend this book for everyone who is struggling today. And who isn't?
on July 31, 2017
I recommend this book for any believer that is in the midst of a storm. Believing in God is one thing but do you Believe God?
on September 1, 2015
Believing GodThis is my first real exposure to Beth Moore's teaching and I couldn't be more impressed with how she professes and shares her God-centered faith. Her clever vocabulary and succinct sentence structure make this an easy, yet spirit filled journey. Supporting bible verses make sense and don't wonder too far afield. I love her humorous anecdotes as well as her suggestions for us to stay centered in our walk with our Lord.
on August 26, 2017
Another one of Beth Moore's great books. She does a great job teaching and teaching from the Word of God.
on May 9, 2017
glad iv got this book! i hav heard a lot of good things about this Beth Moore bible study. its a good one.