BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2016
It was what I want and exactly what I ordered.
on January 9, 2017
As bitter as it should be. Brrrrr! Effective! Will buy again.
on October 13, 2017
It works butt its bittttttttteeeerrrrrrrr. don't underestimate the taste
I usually take a shot of lemon and 16 ounces of water and the taste disappears fairly quickly
on September 5, 2017
It tastes like death however, it does exactly what it's supposed to do! Hence the 5 star rating. I tried everything to quiet the taste but to no avail LOL
on April 19, 2015
This compound of bitters is amazing. I have been on it for 3 days already and it is not just a great cleanse, but my energy level is up and I don't feel tired. It is gentle, and while bitter, if you brush your teeth or use peppermint oil right away, the taste is gone. I love this product!!!
on April 21, 2014
This product works so well. Many may not like the taste, but their are capsules to alleviate that issue. Get it!
on May 27, 2013
First time in my life that 1) I can poop on vacation 2) my poop doesn't look like rabbit pebbles 3) my belly isn't bloated & uncomfortable.
I'm very happy :). Except it taste like cow s***, so my friend says, but I don't care!!! :). The benefits are worth it. Wish I would have discovered it yeeeeeaaaarrrrs ago.
on May 23, 2017
It is very helpful, to bad I can't take it during pregnancy
on May 28, 2016
Tonic works better than the pill form, tastes pretty nasty by you get over it quick. Gets the job done, amazingly the first week or so. Then, works not so amazing like any other. I take it a few times a week, especially if I'm about to have a gluten / dairy / protein- hard to digest meal.
on March 6, 2017
Great product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question