- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Holt Paperbacks; 1 edition (October 31, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805079688
- ISBN-13: 978-0805079685
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 19 x 228.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#496,662 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > Brain Cancer
- #453 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Nervous System
- #1351 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Services & Welfare
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Living with a Brain Tumor: Dr. Peter Black's Guide to Taking Control of Your Treatment 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Peter Black is Franc D. Ingraham Professor of Neurosurgery at Harvard Medical School and Chair of the Department of Neurosurgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Children's Hospital, Boston. He is also the chief of neurosurgical oncology at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.