Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 188 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on February 4, 2013
Francis Chan is not afraid to talk about the touch subjects that are often avoided. He makes you really look at your Christian walk in a way that lines up with the word of God! No sugar coating here!
on March 26, 2016
If you are going to do the small group study along with the DVD, I strongly recommend purchasing this. The questions directly associate with the video and that weeks reading, which makes it very easy on the facilitator of the small group.
on July 4, 2016
My Bible study group is halfway through this study, and it continues to change my heart more and more each session. It gives me a new perspective on my faith, how I live it out, and a fresh new love for God.
on February 22, 2015
Book and study guide are great. Asks many great questions to follow along with each chapter. God has given Francis Chan a great gift of speaking about life in a simplistic manner. I give the book and studyguide a 5/5.
on August 4, 2016
I absolutely love this book. I buy it often and give one to anyone that is willing to read it! Francis always speaks the language that's deep in my heart but I don't have the words to speak aloud.
on February 21, 2015
Still reading this, but so far it's very illuminating and worthwhile. The author had a tragic childhood, and brings a fresh, unique approach to both studying the Bible, to God, and to myself. It encourages stopping to ponder scripture and honestly evaluate my relationship to God. Also incorporates videos, which is great!
on August 27, 2016
Author Francis Chan does an excellent job helping readers truly understand the love our Lird has for us and what our response to the love should look like in our lives.
on April 29, 2014
Great study for small groups and also makes a great sermon series! Try to use this workbook with study book and videos--great combo!! I also used YouTube and added some of Francis Chan's short videos to expand discussions. I had a great time doing this study with others!!!
on October 15, 2013
The workbook is a wonderful and organized way to journal what you've read in the book. The questions help you dig deeper into the meaning of each chapter and help you really dig deep inside and have better times with God through study, prayer and praise. I highly recommend you get it to go along with the book.
on January 10, 2015
Great study companion to the book "Crazy Love". I'm using it as a resource for a small group at our church on Sunday mornings. The book is thought provoking and the study guide gives added insight and scripture references. I'd also highly recommend the "Crazy Love" videos.