- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press (November 28, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0691032661
- ISBN-13: 978-0691032665
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,348,191 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"It is vital that all educated people learn enough, soon enough, about the earth. This book is a good place to start."--American Scientist
From the Back Cover
"For those stressing the societal implications of Earth science, this unconventional work will be an easy-even exciting-book to use. It is a joy to read."--W. G. Ernst, Stanford University
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more