- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Aventine Press (March 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593306482
- ISBN-13: 978-1593306489
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,120,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Living and Dying in the Fourth Year Paperback – March 12, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A drenchingly descriptive narrative detailing the ins, outs, ups, and downs of a fourth year medical student's work around the world. Read morePublished on June 28, 2010 by Patrick Shugart
I could hardly put this book down once I started reading it. The book makes you feel as if you were with the publisher as he finished his fourth year of medical school. Read morePublished on May 19, 2010 by William Alsbury