Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2010
As a person who has been trying to find ways to help the environment for years, I found this book sometimes redundant (although not necessarily bad, it's always good to remind yourself) but I also found some tidbits that were quite interesting, helpful, and sometimes just plain disgusting (since eating animals with injected hormones, girls have started menstruating on average like 16 months earlier!!!). I think this would be best for beginning or yet-to-be-converted greenies, except some things in here may seem too extreme and granola for the modern American (I base this off what I think my parents would say of it). It's definitely a fast read, which is wonderful. Nothing worse than unwillingly plodding along to finish it. In the section on building a green home, it had some good information, but I had finished reading Green Building and Remodeling for Dummies, and I didn't really learn anything new from it (except the off-gassing heating technique). This book would probably be good to read and then pass it along to other people.
on March 25, 2015
Awesome guide to becoming more sustainable and provides thorough information on how and why you should do so. This book presents information in an easy to follow manner, highly recommended for all those who want to become more "green" or would like to know more about the harmful things we expose our lives to, usually without knowing. This book shows simple ways to get started and even covers long-term or more complex issues. Highly recommend!
on November 8, 2007
I have now purchased 5 copies of this book. Living Green is a very simple book, outlining many concerns of unhealthy living. There is no way I could possible do all of the green suggestions mentioned in this book, but after reading this book, I know I can do my part. I've passed this book on to many people and will continue to do so!

Too many "green" books read like catalogs meant to help you order "green" items. This book does not read like a buyer's guide.
on November 3, 2014
This book might easy to understand and implement for people in US only, otherwise we have to make sure these manufacturers ship their products to other countries. I wish there were more specifications of the products or more recipes for global use
on October 5, 2015
A great guide on Living Green , just as it says, good practical guides to being more in sync with the planet and leaving a lesser carbon footprint, Phil
on April 25, 2017
Good basic info
on August 15, 2015
Great book with dozens of helpful suggestions to living a greener life. Even though copyright is 2006, very much still applicable in 2015!
on January 17, 2013
This book presented some information that I found to be useful in considering ways to not only improve my health, but the health of the environment as well. Some of it may seem redundant with other books out there, but it is a good book for beginners.
on August 28, 2014
Great great great book for a conscious living! I loved it! No more words needed really.
on June 7, 2010
this is a great book for people who want to know where to start when going green. the author is quick and to the point, leaving room for the reader to do his own research on the subject. there are definitely more books out there that provide more extensive information, so i would call this more of a "handbook." i enjoyed this book, and the author makes excellent and interesting points.