BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2016
Good German language program with plenty of written material to augment and supplement the audio CDs. I like the organization and the progression in this program. Nicely housed in a bookshelf case, this is by far a better value than Rosetta Stone. Highly recommend!
on November 22, 2015
We Love It!!!! It has all the components I need to learn a new language. A CD to follow and hear the language and the book provides written word with pronunciation guide, lessons and reviews. it is a great program and so inexpensive.
on August 30, 2016
I have spent a LOT of time with this. I'd rather read than use the tapes but that's just me, the tapes are fine. I just found it helpful to see the words. I keep going back to the beginning and then working out to where I last finished off. It's helped, have been thinking about going on to another step.
on February 11, 2015
I used to be pretty fluent in German, but haven't used it in 30+ years. This is a great refresher for me, making me confident that I will be able to communicate decently when I visit Germany this spring. The audio format for teaching is great, and the books are helpful. UNFORTUNATELY, the CDs don't play in either of my cars, which is primarily when I planned to listen to them. (They work on my CD players in my computer CD drive, though.) This is FAR better than the Pinzler (sp?) German CD, which I found annoyingly slow-paced and over-repetitive (although maybe that would be good for a brand new German speaker).
on March 23, 2017
This set is perfect for a comprehensive approach to learning a foreign language. Very easy to use and learn German quickly
on October 11, 2013
It's a great course, but for me there needs to be a little more time between pronunciations and the student's repeat of the word(s). Also I would like more repetition to familiarize student with phrases, sentences, etc. However, I do believe that by the end of the course I will be comfortable speaking the language to a native German and being understood, and understanding them.
on September 9, 2017
The Language program did not completely meet my expectation for an "advanced conversational level." However, its grammar reinforcement exercises and partial conversational exchanges, were of significant value. The cost of the Language Set was a PLUS. I am not totally disappointed. Yet, thanks for requesting my input. Gary
on July 20, 2017
Got started with these and covers a lot of good subjects.
on October 20, 2016
So helpful for learning German! The CD's are great and the bookwork that comes with it helps even more!
on June 20, 2017
Okay. I got this for myself because I wanted to learn a new language. I wanted to put the audio on my computer and learn it from there but I can't seem to get the audio to transfer from the CD to my computer. I looked online but found nothing. If someone could help me that would be great