- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 10, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1450595650
- ISBN-13: 978-1450595650
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,928,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Living Language of the Stone Age: "The proto-nostratic" language of prehistoric times"
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
He is a teacher of mathematics, artist, in 1998 became one of the best 10 directors of animation-films, writer, a renowned researcher of writing and language history. Mister Varga is married and has four children. The Hungarian version of his first (Signs Letters Alphabets) and second books (The Living Language of the Stone-Age) have been sold 10,000 times up to this day.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|