- Series: Schiffer Book for Designers & Collectors
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing (September 24, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764314513
- ISBN-13: 978-0764314513
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 1.1 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,602,535 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Living with Limoges (Schiffer Book for Designers & Collectors) Hardcover – September 24, 2001
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Debby DuBay first noticed Limoges porcelain while traveling in Europe in the mid 1970s. After retiring from the U.S. Air Force in 1995, she opened Limoges Antiques Shop in Andover, Massachusetts, and has become nationally recognized for her taste and expertise.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It really educates you along the way and it is a treasure trove.
Highly recommend this.
Mariette's Back to Basics