- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter (August 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0553459449
- ISBN-13: 978-0553459449
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Living with Pattern: Color, Texture, and Print at Home Hardcover – August 30, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rebecca Atwood received her BFA in painting from Rhode Island School of Design before beginning her career designing and consulting for major retailers. Today, she is a textile designer and an artist who blends traditional techniques with hand painting. Her interest in pattern is deeply rooted in her childhood on Cape Cod and her everyday observations of life in Brooklyn, where she lives with her husband.