- Series: Global History of the Present
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Zed Books (October 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842777238
- ISBN-13: 978-1842777237
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,860,834 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Living with Reform: China Since 1989 (Global History of the Present) Paperback – January 23, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a concise, systematic and illuminating introduction to the ways in which China as a complex nation-state works and is experienced by the Chinese during the tumultuous two and half decades of reform. It will appeal to students taking introductory courses on China as well as smart lay readers interested in understanding contemporary China beyond the usual, hackneyed journalistic formulations." -- Adam Yuet Chau,University of London
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?