Living Room Blackout Curtain Drapes - (Greyish White) W52" x L84", Two Packs, Room Darkening Window Treatment Drapery Panels by Nicetown
|Sale:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$46.84 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ready made: Set includes 2 blackout curtain panels, each panel measuring 52" wide x 84" length with 7 back loops.
- Serve well: Impedes 85%-99% of light and UV ray (Dark color curtains work better). Noise reducing, better TV viewing thanks to the innovative triple weave technology.
- Energy smart: Triple weave blackout fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. Protect your furniture, floors and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- Can be styled 3 ways: Pleated, Shirred or with your own clip-rings, both loop and rod pocket style per panel each with 2 inch inner diameter makes it easy to install.
- Easy Care: NICETOWN blackout curtains are made to last. Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean when needed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
NICETOWN BLACKOUT CURTAINS are so much more than just bits and pieces of fabric that are sewn together to prevent sunlight from entering your home, they go beyond that mundane function and provide additional benefits that do not meet the eye instantly.
- Light Blocking Energy Savers. Having the heavy, multi-layered microfiber blackout window curtains or drapes can make a world of a difference in reducing the amount of light that comes in from outside, which has green-conscious consumers excited about investing them as energy-efficient window treatments. A home insulated and remains warmer in wintertime relieves the strain on home heating and reduces 25 percent energy budget at most.
- Sleep Soother n Noise Buffer. It's hard to get babies to take a rest during the day when the sun is streaming brightly through a bedroom window. Blackout curtains encourage the best possible sleep and most comfortable setting for day sleepers and the ones who have trouble falling asleep, by automatically darkening and lowering noise levels.
- Absolute Privacy n Relax. Not only that, but also make your resting zone truly blissful. They would be perfect for any home theater and supply you with enjoyment of watching TV in real darkness.
If you are looking for great and cost-effective ways of re-inventing the look of your home, opt for NICETOWN readymade curtains. They are crafted for the topmost and luxury, coming with the strong grommet ring top for easy installation and smooth sliding over a rod. Each curtain panel is carefully ironed and ready to serve as your window dressing.
Have you decided which color to pick?
Compare to similar items
This item Living Room Blackout Curtain Drapes - (Greyish White) W52" x L84", Two Packs, Room Darkening Window Treatment Drapery Panels by Nicetown
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Greyish White||Greyish White||Greyish White||White||Platinum||White|
|Material Type||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Fabric||Polyester & Polyester Blend||100% Polyester||Fabric||Synthetic|
|Size||W52 x L84||W52 x L84||42x84||63||W42" X L84"||Panel|
Top Customer Reviews
The curtains look really nice. They have a sort of sheen to the fabric that makes it seem nicer. Unfortunately, there's already dog hair on them... Not sure why. Haha
These feel nice and heavy, much heavier than the curtains I just took down. I am VERY satisfied with the light blocking. I would definitely buy these again. Oh, and I don't need bushy curtains so I just bought one pack (with two panels) and it covers my 74" window sufficiently.
I took a before (old curtain) and after (blackout curtain) picture. It was early evening and the blinds were open.
Update: the first night with the new curtains and my 2.5 month old just slept through the night for the first time. I can't say for sure it was the curtains, but I'm sure they didn't hurt.
In regards to the company: I had to contact them with an issue on one of the pairs of curtains I purchased. I sent a message at night and heard back the next morning. They immediately rectified the issue without any run around--which says a lot for companies in this day of age!
I definitely would buy blackout curtains again, but probably not this brand.
These surpassed those by a thousand. I can feel a temperature difference between the window under the curtain and in the room of at least 5*
Of course a little tiny bit of light comes through but not like before with brown eclipse curtains!! I love these and the quality is beautiful. I've yet to see a stitch out of place or zig zagged. I'm sure any other color darker than greyish white would block out every little bit of sun but honestly the greyish white really looks beautiful and does the job wonderfully.
I'm now ordering for my room, my sons room and two other rooms. I suggest ordering these if your on the fence, I work hard for every dollar and these curtains will easily pay for themselves in value and quality.