- File Size: 1674 KB
- Print Length: 47 pages
- Publisher: Talent Writers (February 27, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 27, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IPM5W1C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#673,098 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #245 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- #633 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #1859 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
Living On A Shoestring Budget: How To Enjoy And Get The Most Out Of Your Money on a Weekly Basis Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is worth raving about. I am a savvy saver but I learned new tips from this book. It covers ways to save money around the house, really save. Some of it is stuff I already knew, but lots of the information was new to me.
I felt as if a friend were giving me advice. Like that friend, I didn't agree with all the advice, but that is a difference of opinion. People don't always agree with each other, I skipped over the tips that knew or did not apply to my situation.
This book includes links to sites that save money and links to more tips. It was a book that is well researched and carefully written so the reader can understand how to save money. There is reasoning given behind the tips, so I was able to understand why and how I would save money using that tip.