Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Living Things
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 26, 2017
The band has slowly tweaked their sound. Although it is poppy, there are some Linkin Parkish songs that remind you of the band behind the music. Honestly, I would even suggest this as Meteora Number Two or maybe even Hybrid Theory and give the moniker to the Hunting Party. But I have not listened to enough of the Hunting Party fully understand. It emits a similar vibe and experimentation.

Of course, I have my own sentimentality for the album as it was a turning point in my life when it released.
on October 7, 2017
I have had this album for awhile from someone burning it for me, but I had never been able to find a physical copy of it until now. It came in perfect condition, and I couldn't be any happier with my purchase.
on December 22, 2012
Linkin Park had 3,000 copies of LIVING THINGS pressed on 125 gram white vinyl, complete with inserts displaying both the album artwork and lyrics to every track. The vinyl release has an alternate cover art from the CD & digital versions of LIVING THINGS, too. This is definitely the best way to experience LP's latest release and sounds great! Track listing is as follows:

SIDE A:
LOST IN THE ECHO / IN MY REMAINS / BURN IT DOWN / LIES GREED MISERY / I'LL BE GONE / CASTLE OF GLASS

SIDE B:
VICTIMIZED / ROADS UNTRAVELED / SKIN TO BONE / UNTIL IT BREAKS / TINFOIL / POWERLESS
2 helpful votes
Awesome!
on July 16, 2017
Great
on September 28, 2012
I loved A Thousand Suns - I thought it was much improved over Minutes to Midnight and brought an interesting new sound to Linkin Park. Living Things to me builds on the best best of the new sound while trimming the abundance of swearing that consigns A Thousand Suns to daddy's office instead of the car. That's not to say they should write their music to please fathers who cart their toddlers around town, but it is to say that this album will likely have a wider appeal because of it. ; )

I've listened through 30+ times since it got delivered - it's great working music and obviously holds my interest. Definitely recommended to existing fans or folks who thought they knew what Linkin Park sounded like and didn't like it. You'll be pleasantly surprised. : )
on January 28, 2014
There is definitely a noticeable change in style with this new album, and well I love it.With this release the have added alot more emphasis on the electronic side of LP, the style of this album reminds me alot of pendulum, or late of the pier. But this Is coming from someone whos favorie type of music is EDM, dubstep, glicth hop, electo house Etc. So I will say that this album probably isnt for everyone, but if you are looking for something new and creative, you have found it!
2 helpful votes