- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd; New Ed edition (May 4, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500282706
- ISBN-13: 978-0500282700
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.6 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,432,310 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Living in Turkey Paperback – May 4, 2001
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Stephane Yerasimos was born in Istanbul but now teaches Urban History at the University of Paris, where he specializes in Ottoman architecture and the traditional buildings of the Balkans and the Near East. Ara Guler is an award-winning member of Magnum Photo Agency and his work is featured in many museums and private collections around the world. Samih Rifat is an architect, photographer, writer, critic and authority on Turkish monuments.