- Series: King's Soas Studies in Development Geography
- Hardcover: 251 pages
- Publisher: Ashgate Pub Ltd; First Edition edition (October 30, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754643069
- ISBN-13: 978-0754643067
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,494,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #527 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Health Risk Assessment
- #1001 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Risk Assessment
- #2830 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Pollution
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Living With Urban Environmental Health Risks: The Case Of Ethiopia (King's Soas Studies in Development Geography) First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more