Liz Palacios "Crystales Opalos" Multi-Flower Crystal and Cabochon Chain Bracelet, 8"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Replete with lighthearted, girlish charm, this Liz Palacios bracelet features a collection of colorful crystals and gemstones connected by a chain made with Swarovski elements.
- Natural stones may vary in finish.
- Lobster-claw clasp
- Made in United States
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Liz Palacios Designs was launched in 1987 by a self-taught artist in her home studio in San Francisco. Liz set out to create designs inspired by her deep love of antique and vintage jewelry, which she began collecting as a teenager. Liz uses local artisans in San Francisco to construct her designs so she can personally be sure of the high quality of each collection.
Liz Palacios' designs are permeated with the heirloom feel of antique and vintage jewelry. They incorporate polished and antiqued metals, retro shapes, and timeless stones and crystals to create unique wearable pieces of art. With wide customer appeal ranging from teenage girls to their moms and grandmothers, Liz Palacios' designs provide quality, beautiful pieces that can be treasured and worn for years to come.
USA Made is an initiative by the Accessories Council to promote the production of accessories, specifically fashion jewelry, within the United States. Designers whose product pages display the USA Made logo have made a commitment to participate in this initiative.
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B006LKKJPE
- Item model number: COMB-21
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Liz Palacios|
|Stone Creation Method||Simulated|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not-known|