Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Llama Llama Home with Mama
Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 19, 2017
Who doesn't love Llama Llama! We are avid readers and love Anna Dewdney books and this one does not disappoint!
on September 4, 2017
Love reading this book to the infants in class
on December 17, 2014
My son loves all Llama Llama books. Initially I got 'missed mama' one when he first started his daycare, and loved it so much that I ordered more Llama Llama books. Now we read them every night before bedtime
on August 28, 2016
This book, along with 3 other Llama Llama Mama books, helped improve on a gift to my blessed cousin's 9-month-old son. My cousin is a teacher so we both know how important reading is to children from a young age. My collection of books is very personal to the parents & to my second cousin. They show my love with more than just words
on September 25, 2017
Favorite kids author
on September 9, 2011
My daughters and I were SO excited to see another Llama llama books come out! We own them ALL and love each and every one of them. This one did not disappoint us. I started the collection when my oldest was 3 and now she is 6 and her little sis is 3 and they both still really enjoy listening to them. My 6 yr old LOVED the pictures, I'm not sure what other people were talking about it being dull and boring, I'm very impressed the author can come up with so many cute rhymes!
Its a cute way to show kids what happens when you have to stay at home and are sick, how mothers take care of you, and how sweet it can be if you take care of your mama when she gets it after you ;)
I highly recommend all of these books. They are cute, flow nicely, very easy to read, and love to hear my 6 yr old read them to her little sister. Hope there are more to come!
on April 2, 2015
WE LOVE Llama Llama! So cute - can't wait to get all the other ones. That llama llama is such a sweetie, and will remind you of some kids you know! We often end up reading Llama Llama books after we read others - so they get read the most along with Dr. Seuss books. They rhyming really makes it fun for our little one.
on January 31, 2012
My three year old LOVE the llama llama books, so naturally we own every one of them. I purchased this one for her for Christmas. Overall, the books are a great buy wtih good themes that are relevant to young children. The illustrations are very well done and the stories flow well. While my daughter LOVED this book (stress LOVE), I thought it wasn't quite as well done as the other ones in the series. The prose seems very thin at times like the author couldn't quite find the right rhyming words. Keep in mind that I'm being very picky, having to read this book at least twice a week. The occasional reader probably wouldn't notice any issues. Despite my one found flaw, I would recommend this book to parents and children. It's a fun read that you'll both enjoy.
on February 22, 2016
BOUGHT 6 OF THESE HARDCOVER BOOKS FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER FOR XMAS. ALL 6 DIFFERENT STORIES FOCUS ON THE IRRITATIONS OF DAILY LIFE FOR THE POOR YOUNG LLAMA. EASY TO UNDERSTAND STORYLINE FOR ANY 18 MONTH OLD OR OLDER. THE ILLUSTRATIONS IN THE BOOK ARE ALSO VERY EXPRESSIVE. YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY READING THESE BOOKS TO THE KIDS..
on May 18, 2017
Great product. Thank you!