Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 17, 2013
The info on the calendar itself I find helpful , although not complete. It seems to have a Wicca bias vibe to it. Typical of Llewellyn in my opinion. My favorite part of this calendar is the astrology tracking, which I'm sure could be easily found on another calendar.

The pictures are ok. I see someone people are tired of them and I admit a change might well received. Keep in mind this is , and always has been the style of this calendar. It is what it is people, get over it.

The info for each month and in the back of the calendar are interesting reads. Again, I think it's more for Wiccans, new Wiccans at that.

I've bought this calendar for three years in a row. Honestly put....If I could find something better I would.
on December 22, 2012
Well heck, what do you give your friends that have everything! I purchased 4 of these as gifts and 1 for myself; my idea was to give everyone a chuckle. But to our delight, the calendar is full of valid information about the seasons of the year and the travels of the moon's stages and cycles as it passes by each month, plus a wealth of information that is akin to the Farmers Almanac. We all agreed that we want another one in 2014. There's very little that is "witchey-poo" in it or what our group would deem as offensive. Have fun, buy one.
on February 7, 2013
My husband doesn't like this calendar because he thinks the pictures aren't all that pretty, but this is a great use to me. So much that you want to know is neatly diagrammed into every day. At the back pages are some very insightful and beautiful writings by different contributors. Does your calendar try to teach you anything, can you read it? And in a new twist, since I've been using these calendars for a while, are some quick-fact features for every month that my friends love to look through to find their flower, planet, animal, and things like that which are just fun for parties and people visiting.
on December 26, 2012
I've been using these calendars for years: while the artwork may...and I stress may,,,need some new blood, the articles themselves are always great sources of information. One thing I would love to see--not only on this calendar but others made the same way--is some reinforcement on the "eyeholes" themselves so that they wouldn't tear over time, as I keep the calendars long after I'm done with them. This is a problem with all calendars that are made out of the plastisized carboard like this one.
on January 6, 2013
To me a calendar with nice, large boxes for each day is room to write in appointments, birthdays, etc. So much of this one has become filled with anniversaries of historical significance (and insignificance) that room is limited. It also makes it more difficult to spot the real holidays/days of significance listed. Such things could be placed on the top page of the calendar instead. Otherwise this is the calendar I choose each year over almost any other.
on January 21, 2013
This has been my calendar for choice for years, the only thing that has made it better in my mind, is that I was thrilled with the price that I paid for it, I don't know if it was on sale that day or what, it is really rare to find it on sale. If I look it up now, it is back at the normal list price. Even if it weren't on sale I would still buy it though, the spaces have a lot of room to write down appointments and such, I like the moon phases, color references, and other useful Witchly information on it, and the meditations and stories of the various Sabbats and Esbats. I've been saving my calendars for years for that sort of info.
Happy happy joy joy and all that stuff. Have a nice day.
on February 28, 2013
I've never bought a Llewellyn product before. I guess I was hoping this calendar would offer cool tips about herbs and growing seasons and stuff. Instead, it has weird info about gemstones and prayers and stuff. I guess it would appeal to someone going through their adolescent gothic/wiccan/pagan phase, but I didn't really find the info appealing.
on January 30, 2013
This calendar tells EVERYTHING! You don't have to wonder if the Moon is in the void, or what sign we are traveling into. I study this calendar every day before I start my day. I rely on its information! It is accurate and I am learning to trust that accuracy. I tweeked it a bit by putting the Moon VoC times into my own time zone just so I wouldn't have to "do the math" each two or three days. If you want to know what is going on at any given moment, get this calendar!!!! Like I said, I believe this calendar is a MUST - for Witches and Astrologers alike!
Top Contributor: Petson January 15, 2013
think the designs are fairly pretty, and the extra lore and prayers contained inside are really interesting to me. I found it to be a helpful companion to the planner they offer, or just nice on its own. Either way, if you love mythology, are interested in wicca/pagan faith or anything in between it's a really cool calendar to have on the wall.
on December 5, 2013
THIS IS A REALLY EXCELLENTLY DONE CALENDAR FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE DAILY TURNS AND CYCLES OF THE YEAR, AND SPECIAL EVENTS DURING THE YEAR. THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE FOR SUCH A WELL-APPOINTED CALENDAR, AND AMAZON SHIPPED QUICKLY.
NOW THAT IS ABOUT 2014, I WILL CERTAINLY ORDER THE NEW ONE.