Loaded Boards Dervish Sama Bamboo Longboard Skateboard Complete
|Price:||$314.00 - $333.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- DROP-THROUGH CARVING MACHINE – The Loaded Dervish Sama is a performance longboard created for carving, pumping, freestyle, freeride, and urban commuting / alternative transportation.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Drop-through truck mounting for stability and easier pushing. Large cutouts maximize wheel clearance for deep carves and tight turns. Nose and tail kicks open the door for dancing and freestyle trickery and help navigate city streets. Cambered profile and mild concave create a responsive yet comfortable platform for carve-oriented longboarding. Snowboard-inspired construction combines vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass for a durable, lightweight, and lively ride.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLEX – Bamboo and fiberglass provide lively and energetic flex perfect for hard carving and pumping. Available in three flex ratings to tailor the ride to your weight and style. Lower flex is ideal for heavier and/or more aggressive riders; higher flex is recommended for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
- PARIS TRUCKS – Paris 180mm, 50° matte black longboard trucks deliver smooth and controlled turning response that's perfect for carving, freestyle, and freeride.
- ORANGATANG WHEELS – Choice of Orangatang 75mm, 80a In Heats for optimal roll speed, grip, and smoothness or Orangatang 75mm, 83a Durians for just the right balance of grip and slide for a more freeride-friendly setup. Includes Loaded Jehu V2 bearings.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed as an intuitive carving and pumping board, the Loaded Dervish Sama is low and easy to ride for both the first-time skater looking to cruise around town and the experienced rider seeking a soulful, snowboard-inspired ride and the ability to explore longboard dancing and freestyle.
User Friendly — Drop-through truck mounting positions the deck lower to the ground for easier, more efficient pushing and enhanced stability. Light weight and ample standing platform make the Dervish Sama comfortable and easy to handle for carving, freestyle, freeride, and commuting.
Responsive Ride — Vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass construction pair with a cambered profile for a lively and engaging ride.
Versatile Variations — Available in three flex ratings to tailor the ride to your weight and style. Lower flex is ideal for heavier and/or more aggressive riders; higher flex is recommended for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
Flex 1: 170-270+ lbs
Flex 2: 100-185+ lbs
Flex 3: 75-150+ lbs
As always, these are recommendations only. Experiment!
One Loaded Dervish Sama complete longboard.
Includes Paris 180mm, 50° matte black reverse-kingpin trucks, Loaded Jehu V2 bearings, and choice of Orangatang 75mm, 80a In Heats for optimal roll speed, grip, and smoothness or Orangatang 75mm, 83a Durians for just the right balance of grip and slide for a more freeride-friendly setup.
Loaded Boards was founded in 2000. Producing a broad line of progressive longboards and snowboards, they strive to grow the industry, community, and dynamic culture of board sports.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Dervish Sama has the same wheelbase as the 38" Vanguard, which made the switch easy to manage. And the carving feels just as satisfying on this one as it did the last.
The ride is PHENOMENAL and the bearings that come with the board are actually pretty fast (not as fast as Bones Swiss, but still really good). The bushings feel good but they WILL begin to squeak, so just do the old soap shavings trick. The board came EXACTLY the way it is shown in the picture. I don't prefer Orangatang In Heats, so I'm going to replace those.
I ride on a college campus, and I must say that out of all the boards I've seen on campus, mine is (for lack of a better term) the sexiest of them all. The laser-cut factory grip tape is truly original and aesthetically appealing. The middle section of the board has rough grip tape, and the portion of the board near the trucks has even rougher grip tape, making longboard shove-its and various other tricks much easier. Incredible.
(Fun) + (smooth) + (multi-functional) + (durable) + (flexible in all the right places) + (sexy) = Awesome