TMS Sound Proofing Padding for Wall – 4 x 10 Feet Mass Loaded Vinyl – 1Lb Soundproof Wall Panels – Effective Blocking of Sound and Noise – Wide Applications
Enhance your purchase
- 4 feet wide by 10 feet long - Best Seller - The Perfect Solution: Whether for walls ceilings, ducts or pipes, studio projects, movie theaters or residential applications, the TMS sound proof padding is a smart, affordable solution which creates a highly effective noise barrier without implying major costs, expensive handymen or your precious time.
- Premium Quality Material: These vinyl sheets are made in the US with superior quality, highly durable extruded virgin material, weighing 1 pound per square foot, with 1/8” thickness and STC rating of 27. A heavy-duty, long lasting texture guaranteed to withstand the test of time without easily tearing!
- Safety Comes First: The TMS soundproofing material contains no re-grinded or recycled material and avoids the use of dangerous chemicals, out of consideration for your health. No need to worry about weird odors affecting your comfort!
- Professional Grade: This sound absorbing panel has a dual function depending on your needs, helping create a quiet environment as well as quieter machinery enclosures or products. Optimally balancing mass and stiffness, this MLV is a professional grade mass layer and damper for a wide variety of noises.
- Easy DIY Installation: Unlike similar products on the market, this noise block allows a user-friendly installation without demanding additional costs. Our soundproof padding arrives with clear and easy to understand instructions. If you require further assistance, we are constantly at your service!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
When it comes to our customer’s satisfaction, there’s no room for compromise. That’s why TMS makes it a rule from working only with top quality materials, innovative designs and verified suppliers, which are guaranteed to deliver to our high expectations. Should you not be entirely pleased with your purchase, our customer care department is entirely at your disposal!
Wide Application High Density Acoustical Barrier
The TMS sound proofing padding for wall is an excellent noise cancelling solution for a wide variety of environments and products, saving your money, time and energy. Made with heavy duty non-tear materials, with an upgraded density and tensile strength, this mass loaded vinyl provides professional grade soundproofing for walls, ceilings, floors, automobiles, machinery, pipes, HVAC, pool pumps and much more!
Not convinced yet? Here are some of the amazing features of this product:
- Tensile strength: 1350 kPa min;
- Tear Strength - 4500/m (26 psi);
- Thickness: 1/8”;
- 27 STC;
- Extruded virgin material, no re-grinded or recycled;
- Odorless and safe;
- Ideal choice for apartments, automobiles, bathrooms, studios, classrooms, medical facilities, condos;
- Pack includes 4 x 10 feet (40 square feet) MLV;
- Density: 1lbs per square foot;
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive;
- Easy DIY installation.
Create a quieter living or working environment with these premium quality soundproof wall sheets!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"I live in the first floor of a NYC building. Everyone that enters the building passes through my door and that includes the tenants, delivery people, friends and family. The front door also made a lot of noise specially because i’m Right by it. After I installed this on my door it blocked the sound of people walking and talking by my door by 90%, I still can hear the door but it’s so Suttle now that it doesn’t bother me."
However, this was not the case with me at all - and apparently I am attracting comments highly defensive know-it-alls since my negative review is the most popular now. This is what happened in my situation:
I lived in a building with pipes that are banging endlessly in my wall. My landlord will do nothing, even though it is a extremely loud and irritating. I had to hear hammering noises at 50-60 decibels. The pipes are behind drywall, so that is the first barrier. Then, I carefully cut and nailed this product to the drywall. It did nothing whatsoever, even though I previously called a soundproofing company before ordering this expensive product and spending hours installing it - to ask if this would help (they said it would be moderate but not 0 - and it wasn't even 1 decibel less).
All it did was create the need for me to have to get the whole section patched and painted when I took it off a few weeks later. It was so heavy and annoying, I regret buying it completely.
10 years ago I bought mass loaded vinyl for my HVAC and laundry closet, to make it quieter when I was sitting in my living room. That was the adhesive kind. It also did nothing.
Anyway, the know-it-all sound experts are now going nuts in the comments below my review - despite the fact they seem to be ignoring all the other negative reviews and not explaining how it magically worked for this guy in his NYC apartment who I relied upon before purchasing.
Everyone that enters the building passes through my door and that includes the tenants, delivery people, friends and family.
The front door also made a lot of noise specially because i’m Right by it.
After I installed this on my door it blocked the sound of people walking and talking by my door by 90%, I still can hear the door but it’s so Suttle now that it doesn’t bother me.
The material is heavy, when I say heavy I mean very heavy. I had to cut it into pieces and use screws to attach it to my door piece by piece. Even though it is a dense/heavy material, you can easily cut it with scissors like butter.
I thought that was very surprising since it’s such a dense material.
Overall i’m Very happy with the fact that I can sit in my living room in piece and quiet.
two with zero soundproofing. Two or three layers of this amazing product, topped with rug pad and carpet,
have worked miracles. I guess I prefer my loud bass heavy music to the esthetics of hardwood flooring.
I've also taped it to a layer of Homasote to lean on walls; effective enough too.
Costly but worth every penny. Also leaves no marks, stains or residue when removed.
Lastly, TMS has been very prompt and helpful when a few rolls arrived short of the 10 ft length
and replaced the missing lenght and then some. Thanks TMS!