Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Loading Human - PlayStation VR
|Price:||+ $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$11.19 (86%)|
- Created exclusively for Virtual Reality using Unreal Engine 4
- Interact with each aspect of your environment and develop complex relationships
- Travel to a gorgeous, otherworldly, and futuristic location on the South Pole
- Hear your character's thoughts, see his hands, and move your head to view your surroundings from his point of view for a highly immersive experience
- Make difficult decisions and solve dilemmas that will move the story forward
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Powerful VR Experience
Loading Human is an episodic, VR adventure game that blends a deep story, interactivity, and physical gameplay within a compelling sci-fi universe set in the 22nd century.
Chapter One is the foundation. You are Prometheus. Your dying father – a genius scientist – summons you to his antarctic science lab with a grave request: travel deep into unknown space and retrieve the Quintessence – the most powerful source of energy in the universe. At stake is his life.
Explore the Future
- Visually stunning futuristic environments, from the Antarctic to your own spaceship and beyond
- Hundreds of opportunities to interact with compelling characters and objects
- Comprehensive tutorial teaches the basics of VR movement and controls
Immerse Your Senses in the Ultimate VR Adventure
Live the Adventure
- Developed specifically for virtual reality using the most advanced VR headset and motion controller technology to date
- Full-body rendering and 3D sound enhances your immersion with no HUD to break your reality
- Deep, intriguing puzzles to solve using your head and arms to direct your gameplay
With believable characters and difficult moral situations, Loading Human will test just how far you’re willing to go to save the ones you love.
Alice is an accomplished genetics expert whose talents landed her a role as Dorian’s assistant. Aside from Lucy, the base’s artificial intelligence, she is more closely involved with Dorian’s experiments than anyone else. When he summons his son, Prometheus, to the base, a series of unexpected events make her an integral part of Dorian’s dying wish.
A young astronaut fresh from the academy, Prometheus is the character you’ll play as in Loading Human. At the beginning of the game, his dying father, Dorian Baarick -- one of the world’s most brilliant scientists and inventors -- summons Prometheus to his antarctic research base with a life-changing request: travel light years through space and find the Quintessence, the only energy source powerful enough to help him cheat death.
Dorian Baarick is perhaps the most important man in history. He invented the Dark Energy Engine, a device that enabled the human race to finally travel between planets. This newfound freedom expanded our frontier, solving the world’s overpopulation problem once and for all. As Dorian grew old, he used his intelligence and his fortune to create the 'Lazarus', a machine that can regenerate cells and prevent aging. But it can only do so much. To survive longer, he’ll need a tremendous energy source, and with his poor health, he can’t retrieve it alone.
LIVE THE GAME Chapter One Your dying father, an esteemed scientist, has summoned you to his Antarctic base to undergo an intensive interstellar quest: retrieve the Quintessence, an elusive energy source believed to stop death. Immerse your senses in this sci-fi action adventure with moral choices to make, elevated stakes, and a deep, episodic story that will allow you to truly live the game.