- Series: Cambridge Ocean Technology Series (Book 1)
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reprint edition (September 24, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521458706
- ISBN-13: 978-0521458702
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,101,094 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sea Loads on Ships and Offshore Structures (Cambridge Ocean Technology Series) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
After introducing the theory of the structural loading on ships and offshore structures based on the motions of wind, waves and currents, this text demonstrates its applications to conventional and non-conventional sea vessels, including extensive exercises and examples.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Contributing Author, Handbook of Offshore Engineering