- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: daab (March 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3937718575
- ISBN-13: 978-3937718576
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.1 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,938,601 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lobby Design Hardcover – March 1, 2007
Top Customer Reviews
The lobby is the first place that a visitor sees, and the area that gives him the first impression of the company he is visiting. This has created in the minds of architects the need to make the lobby area more appealing to the eye and other senses of the visitors and employees.
This is an idea book composed of photographs of advanced lobby designs from around the world. The book is printed on high quality paper and bound using traditional sewn signatures and headbands to produce a long lasting book that can be heavily used by the architect and his clients.