Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $75.00 shipping
+ $34.00 shipping
Lobster Sports Elite Freedom Portable Tennis Ball Machine (21x14x 20- Inch)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for maximum durability, its 35-pound ergonomic design and oversized-wheels allow for easy transport, even with a full hopper of 150 balls. A 2-4 hour battery allows you the freedom to play anywhere at anytime.
- The full corner-to-corner sweep of the Elite Freedom will challenge a wide range of players from advanced to beginners alike.
- Oscillation: Random horizontal Speed: 10 to 70 mph Ball capacity: 150 Feed rate: 2-10 seconds Power: battery Court time: 2-4 hours Elevation: manual 0-50 degrees Weight: 35 lbs. Spin: none Warranty: 2 years
- Includes Basic Battery Charger
- Optional Accessories Available: 1-Amp Fast Charger 3-Amp Premium Fast Charger Storage Cover External Battery Pack
- Hazmat and non-returnable
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Elite Freedom is equipped with features that are not found on any machine in its price range. The large ball capacity and battery size allow extended play on the court. The freedom's oversized wheels and extended handle provides unequalled portability for players who are on the move. Enjoy playing against such advanced features such as full corner-to-corner random oscillation, up to 50-degree lobs to practice your overheads, and speeds of up to 70 miles per hour. Designed for maximum durability, its 35-pound ergonomic design and oversized-wheels allow for easy transport, even with a full hopper of 150 balls. A 2-4 hour battery allows you the freedom to play anywhere at anytime. Item is hazmat and non-returnable.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a few things one should know about the machine before buying. If these are deal breakers for you, I wouldn't recommend:
1. I personally don't feel comfortable using it unless I have at least a court on both sides of me empty. I'm usually a little cautious when it comes to these types of things though. It is mostly just due to balls hitting the opposite fence and rolling too far, or the occasional ground stroke that hits another ball on the ground and bounces. When hitting full ground stokes cross court with oscillation running, balls can manage to travel behind neighboring courts. It is also a little noisy. Luckily I play after work in the afternoon and I have courts where this is possible. One option if someone comes up next to you is to turn oscillation off and hit away from neighbors.
2. For me, it is very difficult to use this machine on full speed. I have not been able to successfully place it to where it gets enough loft over the net and has full speed. It either flies past the baseline or is way to low and not fun to hit. It's not fun to spend a lot of time trying to perfectly place the machine (you have to pick up balls that you don't even hit and it takes a lot of time), so I personally gave up trying to use it on full speed unless the charge is low.
3. A consistent battery charge level is key to quick set-up and consistent placement results. If you go out one day on a short charge, you will find yourself messing around with placement and loft to get same results as full charge. Just charge it fully or consistently before going out.
- Pretty easily transportable - I own a 2012 Camry SE and it fits fine in the back seat. I easily carry it down a flight of stairs then roll it once on level ground.
- Oscillation is pretty accurate on one speed below high. Other reviewers complain about it throwing balls out of bounds, but I have been able to set it up to successfully avoid that. One key is keeping the charge level as mentioned above in 3.
- Ball holder has high ball capacity. I use 86 balls (pressure less) when I go out. Maybe I should increase this. I could see the 150 capacity claimed in the specs.
- High speed setting is difficult to use, cannot get machine to throw balls in desired location (see 2 above).
- Does not have a setting to spray balls in all areas of the court, front, back, left, right (like other expensive machines can). Must stick with one of the multiple available power settings.
- Picking up balls is a pain in the arse (with all ball machines)
I would recommend it to anyone as long as the first 3 points aren't deal breakers for you. I gave it 4 stars because it did what I expected it to do in the price range. It really helped me improve the consistency on my ground stroke. Also, running back and forth with the oscillation feature is a good work out. I didn't have time to join a league because of work, and only had one other person to play with at my skill level. We are around a 4.0 and he had joined a league so he was quickly surpassing me with consistency. After I bought the machine I was back to playing good matches with him.
Make sure your battery is connected when you first get the machine. When I first got it, I plugged it in to see no LED indicator action. Taking off the panel revealed the battery was not connected.
Most recent customer reviews
The first day using the machine was difficult.Read more
who is make this just take advantage from people who like play tennis,...Read more