- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B006R9OFGS
- Item model number: 50813
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,593 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.63 shipping
+ $5.13 shipping
Loc-Line Coolant Hose Assembly Kit, Acetal Copolymer, 7 Piece, 1/2" Coolant Hose ID
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kit of 7 acetal copolymer modular hose components includes 2 hose segments, 3 round nozzles, and 2 NPT connectors
- Components attach to each other by the Loc-Line ball-and-socket design, and the NPT connector has one end threaded for connecting to NPT pipe
- Acetal copolymer plastic resists corrosion and moisture, and can be used with acetone, alcohol, ethyl, greases, oils, commercial dish detergents, gasoline, lacquer solvents, and sodium hydroxide
- Maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F
- Meets NSF/ANSI standards 14, 51, and 61 for drinking (potable) water
|Upper Temperature Rating||170|
|Compatible Material||Acetone , Ethyl Alcohol , Commercial Dish Detergents , Gasoline , Greases , Lacquer Solvents , Oils , Sodium Hydroxide|
|National Stock Number||5330-01-460-0688|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Loc-Line coolant hose assembly kit is made of acetal copolymer plastic and includes 7 components to build an assembly: 2 Loc-Line hose segments, 3 round nozzles for outlet flow, and 2 NPT connectors to attach Loc-Line hose to NPT threaded male pipe. The acetal copolymer plastic resists corrosion and moisture and can be used with acetone, alcohol, ethyl, greases, oils, commercial dish detergents, gasoline, lacquer solvents, and sodium hydroxide. The components have a maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F. The material meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 14, 51, and 61 specifications for use with drinking (potable) water, and complies with Registration, Evaluation, Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) and Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards. The components connect to other Loc-Line components by a ball-and-socket design that snaps together for a tight seal.
|Maximum Pressure, 1/4" Inner Diameter||30 psi (up to 110 psi with element clamp)|
|Maximum Flow, 1/4" Inner Diameter||250 gallons/hour|
|Maximum Pressure, 1/2" Inner Diameter||20 psi (up to 110 psi with element clamp)|
|Maximum Flow, 1/2" Inner Diameter||478 gallons/hour|
|Maximum Pressure, 3/4" Inner Diameter||10 psi|
|Maximum Flow, 3/4" Inner Diameter||1,140 gallons/hour|
Lockwood Products manufactures the Loc-Line modular hose system of low-pressure hose and couplings used for coolant, air delivery, smoke and dust removal, and other applications. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Lake Oswego, OR.
What's in the Box?
- Loc-Line acetal copolymer hose segments (2)
- Loc-Line acetal copolymer round nozzles (3)
- Loc-Line acetal copolymer connectors, NPT (2)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Loc-Line assembly tool will save you endless frustration.
For my use, the cheap knockoffs work pretty well too, but I haven't peel hot glue off the yet or hit them with a soldering iron.. The loc-line brand is tough quality stuff though that that I have dripped hot glue onto, have dripped solder onto, and have bumped with the hot end of a soldering iron. The loc-line stuff is still fine after the abuse. Also, the knock-off I tested is not compatible with the loc-line brand. The loc-line has bigger balls on the segment ends.
Easy to use
Limited color options on amazon