- Series: Warbird History
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Motorbooks Intl; First Edition edition (November 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0760301514
- ISBN-13: 978-0760301517
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,490,304 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lockheed P-38 Lightning (Warbird History) Paperback – November 1, 1996
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* What I liked from the book: Good presentation. Complete detail of the evolution of the plane, including variants and sub-variants. Lots of photos, including many rare variants. Good explanation of the engine and turbocharger. Some tales from the field. List of squadrons equipped with the a/c.
* What could be improved: Interior photos (there isn't even a single cockpit photo). More colour pictures. Colour profiles (the book does not include any). More technical explanation about the plane (it apparently has many kinds of flaps but they are mentioned cassually with no further explanation). More close-ups.