Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on March 16, 2014
I met Juanes in late 2003 and hadn't a clue who or what he was...he had a few misdirected Christmas presents and I knew where his wife really lived so I took all 26 of them there...professional mail lady indeed. Ten years later at a meet and greet he remembered me and told me how I had saved his baby's first Christmas...amazing memory. Musically, have not felt such energy since seeing the Stones in the mid 70s. I bought the album not knowing he actually sent one to where I worked :)....awesome energy...at first I didnt care for La Luz...too corporate...but it grew on me. His album is perfect for driving to work, or just chilling. And for those who are learning Spanish...this guy sings clearly! An awesome performer, and a terrific album....a must get...up there with Tres...
on October 6, 2016
Instead of taking Latin music and making it pop, Juanes seemed to go straight to pop with this compilation. As a result, to my ears, this music sounds the same as everyone else's.

If you don't already have "Un Dia Normal," "Mi Sangre," "La Vida Es Un Ratico," and "P.A.R.C.E." I recommend doing yourself a favor and getting one of those (or all of them) instead.
on September 10, 2014
I cannot overstate how much I have enjoyed this album. I won't say how many times I've listened to it in its entirety thus far, cause I'd be embarrassed. I came to this album expecting to like it, as I've been a Juanes fan for a few years now. My method is to listen to a CD through once and then listen while looking at the lyrics. This album has several catchy uptempo songs, and a few slower ones---seems about half and half to me. While the fast ones I liked right away, the slower ones grew on me over time, so that there isn't a single song on this album that I dislike.

The lyrics seem so heartfelt and I can easily relate to the emotions conveyed in these songs. Even if you don't speak Spanish, I would recommend this album as an intro into Spanish-language music, because It does not sound like the Spanish music heard in a Mexican restaurant (I think you know what I mean.) Enjoy!
on August 7, 2015
I love Juanes and have most of his music plus seeing him in concert three times. This is in my opinion the best CD yet. I love the first 4 songs especially he is a great latin rocker and shows it more on this one. He does not perform so many slow songs. Loco De Amor the title song is excellent. There is not much more I can say it is just and excellent CD and I give it a 10.The third song on the CD La Luz will get you up dancing.
on February 7, 2015
I really enjoyed this album! The songs all flow seamlessly into one another, and the predominant theme is love. Juanes has such a distinctive and pleasing voice. Matched together with the poetic nature of his lyrics and the lovely melodies of his songs, the collection makes for a very satisfying listening experience. The album culminates with my favorite song overall, "Radio Elvis"! Treat yourself to this wonderful music!
on March 29, 2014
This is a guy who pours his heart and soul into his music. At first listen you may thing his voice is mediocre but if you are really paying attention his music will move you. You'll either be dancing or crying. If you are one of the lucky ones to have seen him live, and I don't mean on TV ,( eg. Jimmy Fallon The tonight show) you will be blown away! His energy is palpable. So go on, get on Spotify give it a couple of listens and I am sure you will want to own this album.
Favorite tracks :
La verdad ( the truth)
Delirio
Me enamore de ti ( I fell inlove with you)
Mil pedazos ( a million pieces)
on May 4, 2014
Colombias singer song writter Juanes is growing and this production shows it. It has 11 songs all written by him.The lyrics as well as the vibrant music is inspiring.From the 1rst till the end .A favorite would be #3 La luz ,is a funny romantic song ,drives anyone to jump and dance.The others offer rich love lyrics and rich variations in melodies. All latins or any spanish speaking person should have this cd.
on August 27, 2014
One of Juanes' best! I love the new sound. There are still traces of the fabulous Colombian folk/rock fusion that Juanes is noted for, and I would be very disappointed if there wasn't at least one fabulous song with that fusion, and La Verdad is that song. One of the best on the album. Love it.
on November 5, 2014
I wish international star Juanes had an even bigger audience for his wonderful vocals. Some of his earlier albums featured a few more memorable cuts, so this isn't quite my favorite among them, but he's still head and shoulders above most competitiors.
on June 25, 2014
Juanes continues to produce absolutely great music after all these years. In "Loco De Amor", he delivers another solid album filled with beautiful music that will leave Juanes fans satisfied and clamoring for his next album.