Locomotive Conductor's Pocket Watch 14k Gold-tone Train 40mm Watch with 12" Chain
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Locomotive Conductor's 14k Gold-plated & Gold-tone Train 40mm Pocket Watch with 12" Curb Chain and Belt Clip
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Pocket watches are artistically designed to provide distinguished styling and variety. Built with quality craftsmanship and quartz movements, each pocket watch has a clasp or chain attachment. Each is back by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty and arrives in an attractive box.
- ASIN: B000L9HIO6
- Item model number: Goldfinger Jewelry
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. 5 minutes faster than normal time (probably because shipping location and my place have a 5 minute difference)
2. When I press the button to open the pocket watch, it doesn't open all the way. It only opens 3/4ths of the way, and needs to be manually pulled open for rest. However, it may have been designed this way so that it does not open with too much force and hence breaking the cover off the clock over time.
3. Smaller and thinner than expected, but at least it isn't bigger or fatter than expected.
Now for the positive areas <3:
1. The cover looks as presented on the website.
2. Clock is only faster by 5 minutes for me, so that means I will definitely be on time on things ^_^.
3. Came with a decent box to keep it incase I don't plan on using it. Also, I won't lose it in random places.
4. It feels nice, and it will definitely fit in anybody's pocket with its size.
I have just received the item today, and I plan to edit this review for people's purposes before buying this product if there is any more to mention ^_^ happy shopping!
Due to the fact that it is very difficult to get particular types of pocket watch chains online especially of colors other than sterling silver I decided to buy the watch.
but the chains hook that connects to the watch bent when trying to un-clip it and it ended up braking off when I removed the chain from the watch. very disappointing
But If I could rate them separately I'd give
The Watch: *****
The Chain: ****