|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 1.5 x 9.8 inches|
|Item model number||1515861|
|Material||Polyseamseal Tub and Tile Ultra Sealant|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Loctite 1515861 Polyseamseal Tub and Tile Adhesive Caulk, 5.5-Ounce Tube, White
|Price:||$6.46 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This item is Loctite 1515861 Polyseamseal Tub and Tile Adhesive Caulk, 5.5-Ounce Tube, White
- Used for Painting Supplies Abrasives & Surface Preparation
- This product is Manufactured in United States
- Use for sealing around bathtubs, sinks, shower stalls, tiles and plumbing fixtures
- Excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, glass, fiberglass composites, enamel, aluminum, stainless steel, wood, many plastics and wallboard
- Contains mildewcide - cured caulk will resist mold and mildew growth
- Permanently flexible and durable for a long lasting, professional finish
- 5.5-Fluid ounce tube
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Loctite 1515861 Polyseamseal Tub and Tile Adhesive Caulk, 5.5-Ounce Tube, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||THE BT GROUP||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gatzies|
|Dimensions||2.4 inches x 1.5 inches||1.5 inches x 9.75 inches||1.96 inches x 9.42 inches||2 inches x 2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.5 pounds||0.45 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.95 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to apply and its been about a month and its still holding up. I used it in my shower.Published 1 day ago by Christopher P.
Highly recommend for the unskilled caulker like me. Snip it open, squeeze into place and use hand to blend as necessary. Washes up beautifully and sets in under 24 hours.Published 6 days ago by Sharon
I Happy with the product so far and if it hold up ,time:; with tell, then five stars will be in order!Published 1 month ago by asilversurfer
Great product. Used painter's tape so I would have a narrow straight line of caulking and it worked very well. This was a week ago and it is holding up after showers.Published 1 month ago by F.D.S.
This went on really easily to recaulk my bathtub.. I was replacing another brand of Silicone caulk but I read some reviews that this product holds up longer. Read morePublished 2 months ago by evb12