|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 4 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||1365882|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Includes one tube of glue.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Loctite Liquid Professional Super Glue 20-Gram Bottle (1365882)
|Price:||$4.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.19 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional strength super glue is great for heavy-duty repairs and projects.
- Instantly bonds a wide range of materials including leather, rubber, china, wood, ceramic, metal and many plastics.
- Works faster and holds stronger than ordinary adhesives.
- Super strength formula for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings
- Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC
- Sets in seconds and dries transparent
- Pin point nozzle with clog-free pin cap
- 20-gram bottle
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Loctite Super Glue Liquids work fast & hold strong. Liquid super glues have low viscosity and are ideal for bonding smooth, close-fitting surfaces.
Use on a variety of surfaces including metal, leather, cork, ceramic, wood, chipboard, fabric, paper, cardboard, rubber, and most plastics.
Self-piercing, Screw-on Cap
Keeps air out so glue stays fresh. The pinpoint nozzle stays clog-free for ongoing performance. Designed for repeated use when tightly sealed and stored upright in a dry location.
|Super Glue: Ultra Gel Control||Super Glue: Brush On||Glass Glue: Dishwasher Safe||Plastics: Bonding System|
|You may also be interested in||No-drip gel formula in a patented squeeze-side dispenser for maximum control||Liquid formula with built-in brush for easy spreading||Permanent bonding of glass surfaces||Activator to prime plastic surface prior to gluing|
Compare to similar items
This item Loctite Liquid Professional Super Glue 20-Gram Bottle (1365882)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 1 x 7 in||4 x 2 x 7 in||3.8 x 3.6 x 6.5 in||4 x 5 x 2 in||2 x 4 x 7 in||4 x 1 x 7 in|
Professional-strength super glue is great for heavy-duty repairs and projects. Instantly bonds a wide variety of materials, including metal, glass, ceramic, wood and most plastics. Works faster and holds stronger than ordinary adhesives.
From the Manufacturer
For over 50 years, Loctite has provided customers with advanced adhesive and sealing solutions. Loctite Super Glue Professional has proven superior performance over ordinary super glues. It works faster and holds stronger on more surfaces than ordinary instant adhesives thanks to a patented additive. Loctite Super Glue Professional’s super strength formula is ideal for heavy-duty projects and repairs. It instantly bonds a wide variety of materials; including metal, glass, ceramic, wood and most plastics. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite Super Glue Professional is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures. Our uncompromising level of quality and innovation is achieved through a strong commitment to research and development. This commitment to innovation, quality and reliability has truly earned Loctite the reputation of delivering "Trusted Performance. Proven Results".
Top Customer Reviews
Ok, no, srsly, this actually happened tho. how do I get it off T_T
Another reviewer mentioned how user-friendly the plastic tube is, and I agree completely: the cap does not get stuck to the tube and the nozzle does not get clogged.
Two suggestions when using this product:
(1) I would recommend wearing disposable gloves as, no matter how good you are with your hands, sometimes the glue gets stuck on your hand, and it is obnoxious to remove.
(2) When using the glue itself, it is helpful to hold the thing(s) you are trying to glue together for five to tend seconds. This ensures that the glue 'sticks' as you would like it to.
Only thing I dislike about it, is how fast it bonds skin to stuff, and the fact that it Definitely requires cleanup afterwards. Check it out from the pics!
OH! One more thing. My biggest problem I've always had with super glue, is the fact that it bonds itself shut! The hell! This stuff hasn't yet (there is a tiny piece in the top of it that shuts itself INTO the bottle to make an airtight seal, great design)! Will update if it does, but it's been a week, and its had about 4 projects I've used it on. I have High Hopes!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works very well and save my money to buy new stools.
Thanks very much.Read more