|Part Number||908570 3oz|
|Item Weight||3.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 3.8 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||908570 3oz|
|Size||Single 2.7 Oz Tube|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Silicone, Sealant, Clr|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant 2.7-Ounce Tube (908570)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots
- Bonds ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics
- Aquarium safe
- No cracking, peeling or shrinking
- 2.7 oz
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots to stop leaks in wet weather. Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Aquarium Safe
- Gap Filling
- Impact Resistant and Flexible
- Multipurpose Adhesive/Sealant
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant can be used for bonding ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics.
Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots.
- Not recommended for use on the following plastics; polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), polycarbonate or PVC
- Not paintable
- Not recommended for use on marble, limestone, cement, concrete, brass, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc or galvanized metals
- Not suitable for use on aquariums greater than 30 gallons (114L) and/or containing water greater than 18” (46 cm) in height
- Not suitable for use below grade, stovepipe, chimney or fireplace applications
- Not suitable for contact with oil-based caulking, polysulfide and fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt or tar
Use between -35°F (-37°C) and 140°F (60°C). Protect work area. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, grease, dust and other contaminants. Note: Paint will not adhere to silicone. If desired, paint items prior to gluing. Remove cap. Puncture inner seal with other side of cap. Attach nozzle and cut to desired bead size (3 oz. tube only).
We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods. We utilize our global presence and our expert knowledge to offer a winning combination of best-in-class service and leading technologies to customers and consumers around the world.
From the Manufacturer
For over 50 years, Loctite has provided customers with advanced adhesive and sealing solutions. Loctite Clear Silicone is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots to stop leaks in wet weather. Loctite Clear Silicone can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums. Our uncompromising level of quality and innovation is achieved through a strong commitment to research and development. This commitment to innovation, quality and reliability has truly earned Loctite the reputation of delivering "Trusted Performance. Proven Results".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After sealing up the lights, there is significantly less water in them. They don't stay 100% dry, but it's a lot better than it was before. Defiantly beats having to buy new side marker lights.
I think this silicone is a little hard to work with, but it's not the worst. It lays down easily and dries very quickly. I am glad I purchased this because it may be useful for other random things in the future.