|Item Weight||0.48 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 4 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||1363589|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Includes one tube of glue.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue 4-Gram (1363589)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.42 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings
- Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC
- Ideal for vertical surfaces requiring flexibility
- Patented side-squeeze design for maximum control - squeeze the side grips to dispense the desired amount
- 4-gram bottle
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Rubber Toughened Formula
Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel is rubber toughened for a flexible, impact and water resistant bond. Gel super glues have a thick, no-drip consistency ideal for vertical application, porous surfaces and filling minor gaps between parts.
Use on a variety of surfaces including metal, leather, cork, ceramic, wood, chipboard, fabric, paper, cardboard, rubber, and most hard plastics.
Patented Control Applicator
Easy-squeeze sides for precise dispensing and pin-point accuracy. Self-piercing, screw-on cap keeps the nozzle clog-free and the glue fresh. Expect repeated use when tightly sealed and stored upright in a dry location.
Ultra Gel Super Glue, .14 oz
From the Manufacturer
For over 50 years, Loctite has provided customers with advanced adhesive and sealing solutions. Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel Control is a specially formulated rubber toughened instant adhesive that resists impact, shock, vibration and temperature extremes. It is ideal for bonds subject to daily use and harsh conditions. The Rubber Toughened Formula is also outdoor-safe and gives more time to align pieces before the glue takes hold. Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel Control comes in a patented side-squeeze design for maximum control and air-tight storage. Simply squeeze the side grips to dispense the desired amount. The gel formula stays where applied and eliminates running and dripping. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel Control is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel Control is resistant to moisture and freezing temperatures. Our uncompromising level of quality and innovation is achieved through a strong commitment to research and development. This commitment to innovation, quality and reliability has truly earned Loctite the reputation of delivering "Trusted Performance. Proven Results".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* We Use Loctite, Here On The Farm, On Just About Anything - Everything That Breaks.
* Glass, Ceramic, Wood, Cork, Rubber, Cloth, Metals, Plastic, Acrylic, And Of Course Potatoes, Per My Video.
* We Live 2 Hours From A Walmart Or K-Mart. Our Little Town 'Closes' Between 6 PM And 7 AM.
* Emergencies And Catastrophes, Well, They Just Are Not Convenient.
* This Loctite, Ultra Gel, Gets Us Through Those Times. Until A Major Fix Or The Repairs.
* From A Loose Acrylic Finger Nail, A Loose Crown, To A Broken Water Line (No Pipe Glue, Not Ideal), But It Works.
* NOTE: Any Glue On Skin Can Easily Be Removed With An Emory Board. Just Buff. Poof. Gone. Easy Peasy.
* I'm Putting In Pics Of My Outdoor Water Fountain. It Blew Over In A Rain Storm And Was In Several Pieces.
* The Picture Of The 2" By 2" Dog Wound Was Too Graphic. I'm Putting In The After Pic.
* The Bond On This Glue Is Epic.
* It Takes A Little Longer To Bond, I Hold 20-30 Seconds, But We're Talking Mere Seconds Not Hours.
* It Is A Gel. No Dripping. Precise Applications. Precise Amounts. Zero Waste.
* Which Is Good. This Gel Is 4 Grams. About The Same Size Bottle As The 10 Grams, But, Less Gel.
* The Hook For This Glue Is The Applicator.
* The Bottle Design Has Threaded Sides That Must Be Squeezed.
* I Took An Empty One Apart. There Was A Normal Looking Tube Inside. We Pay For The Design And The Glue.
* It Is Worth Every Single Penny. In A Pinch, Worth Hundreds.
* It's Flexible. It Fixes Wounds. Anything That Is Going To Move (Or Not). Even Glass, Which Is Actually Not A Solid.
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.
As with the first bottle, when I went to reuse it, I couldn’t get any gel out and broke the container which resulted in a surprise. Unfortunately, this Loctite bottle is nothing more than a plastic container that covers a tube of super glue. I had the same problem with this Loctite product that I did with the larger tubes of super glue which is that, once opened, it usually hardens in the tube and is impossible to save for future use.
I have gone back to using the very small and more economical tubes of super glue, suitable for one time use, instead of trying to reuse a larger opened tube like this.