Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge A1-12 Camp Dutch Oven Tote Bag, 12-inch
|Price:||$23.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.74 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Padded bag bottom
- Heavy duty self healing zipper
- Polypropylene straps
- Fits standard and deep Dutch ovens up to 12-inches diameter
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Lodge A1-12 Camp Dutch Oven Tote Bag, 12-inch
Camp Chef Carry Bag 12-Inch Dutch Oven B004S3NQCY
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven, 6 Qt B00006JSUH
Lodge Deep Camp Dutch Oven, 10 Qt B00063RX2E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cast Iron King|
|Material||Nylon||Plastic||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||Black||12in||6 qt||10 qt|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||2.25 inches x 17 inches x 8 inches||7.2 inches x 13.2 inches x 13.1 inches||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches|
|Item Weight||0.65 pounds||5 pounds||19 pounds||27 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Place lid in bottom of bag first.
2) Place D.O. on top of lid.
This keeps legs from stressing the bottom and allows the oven to breath.
For added safety and convenience I placed a matching size tin plate on the bottom of the bag. It not only protects the bag but it's nice to have a dedicated plate/surface to rest things on.
- Fits Lodge Pro 8 quart dutch oven nicely, with a little bit of space leftover on the sides. I fit a box of Firestarter cubes, the oven lid stand, meat rack trivet, and small recipe book inside.
- Keeps the car and storage boxes clean
- None so far
- In the packaging of the dutch oven box itself, there's usually a cardboard cut out that pads the small, centered handle on the oven lid -- keep this.
- When storing the dutch oven inside the tote bag I put the oven lid on the bottom of the bag with the cardboard sitting on the handle. I then store the oven on top of the lid -- just the way it came in the box. This allows the bottom of the tote bag to sit completely flat on any surface.
We'll be getting a couple more for our Scout pack's dutch ovens also.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have Camp Chef ovens, but I use Lodge bags. Why? The extra bottom padding and the two-strap design compared to CC's single-strap design. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Randall Reed
Excellent bag. Heavy duty and should last. Zipper looks solid so it won't breakPublished 20 days ago by JBofND
I have 2 12" ovens and they needed some protection for a road trip. Bought these thinking they would be okay for the trip and then.......?
WOW! Read more
The dutch oven fits in there perfectly, but the workmanship in the seams is not at all what I was expecting from Lodge (R). Read morePublished 29 days ago by Puck
Tough material, does a great job!
Should last a very long time(tbd).
In my opinion and experience thus far this is a well made dutch oven tote. It fits my 12-inch camp dutch nicely, however, I decided to make my own "feet protectors" so the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Unlisted
fits perfect and makes it much easier to transport for camping or storagePublished 2 months ago by The real review
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.