Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Class..." and save 63% off the $115.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven with Self Basting Lid . (Island Spice Red)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
6 Quart Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F
- Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Why Buy Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
Lodge’s century-old tradition of excellence continues as we marry the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel. Superior heat retention produces a perfect braise or expert sauté, and the vibrant enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated. Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, these vessels offer all the style and function of French brands at a value that is all Lodge.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
- Allow cookware to cool before washing
- Although it is dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended
- If necessary, use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue
- Remove slight stains by rubbing with dampened cloth and baking soda
- Dry cookware thoroughly before storing