Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles, 6 Quart, Red
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Features a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and serve
- Great for induction cooktops
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
6 Quart Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F
- Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Why Buy Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
Lodge’s century-old tradition of excellence continues as we marry the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel. Superior heat retention produces a perfect braise or expert sauté, and the vibrant enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated. Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, these vessels offer all the style and function of French brands at a value that is all Lodge.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
1. Allow cookware to cool.
2. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water and a nylon Scrub Brush is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Citrus juices and citrus-based cleaners (including some dishwasher detergents) should not be used, as they can dull the exterior gloss.
3. If necessary, use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue; metal pads or utensils will scratch or chip porcelain.
4. Slight stains can be removed by rubbing with dampened cloth and Lodge Enamel Cleaner or other ceramic cleaner according to directions on bottle.
5. Dry cookware thoroughly before storing. Do not stack cookware.
Compare with similar items
Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Blue
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven With Loop Handles, 5 qt
Crock Pot Artisan Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7-Quart, Slate Grey
Uno Casa Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid - 6 Quart Enamel Coated Cookware Pot with Silicone Handles and Mat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Smart Brands Lab USA|
|Color||Red||Black||Blue||Cast Iron||Slate Gray||Red|
|Item Dimensions||14.00 x 7.00 x 12.00 inches||12.56 x 10.43 x 6.00 inches||13.54 x 11.02 x 7.08 inches||12.62 x 10.38 x 6.30 inches||13.50 x 12.00 x 10.75 inches||14.70 x 12.00 x 5.00 inches|
|Material||Cast Iron||cast-iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||6 Quart||5 Qt||6-Quart||5 qt||7-Quart||Dutch Oven - 11 in/6 Q|
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Dutch Oven offers a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. The 6 quart capacity is perfect for pot roasts, stews, or a large batch of beans. This vibrant red Dutch oven has black matte enamel rims, its cooking surface is off-white enamel, and the smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients. Complete with a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control, it provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. Use it to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500° F, and sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop. As the right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and display as a beautiful serving dish, it offers an abundance of possibilities. Includes one Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Care instructions for enamel: 1. Allow cookware to cool. 2. Use a nylon pad or scraper to remove food residue. Hand wash to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Avoid using citrus juices or citrus-based cleaners. 3. Dry thoroughly before storing.