Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Wildlife Series-10.25" Cast Iron Skillet with Deer Scene, 10.25", Black
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.87 (31%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LODGE WILDLIFE SERIES: Each unique piece in our seasoned cast iron Wildlife Series features one of America's most distinctive animals.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch skillet is a great option for every day meals or side dishes. The Deer Scene design adds even more heritage to this iconic pan and makes a great serving piece. The unique design of our Wildlife Series makes this piece ideal for collectors. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill, this pan is at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Great for induction cooktops! Cast iron cookware is brutally tough for decades of cooking with unparalleled heat retention and even heating. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. Made in USA.