Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven, 6-Quart
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The original Lodge Camp Dutch Oven does it all — and it's been everywhere. A flanged lid holds hot coals and flips over for griddling, while the legs keep the oven at an ideal distance from hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- CAMP COOKING 101. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven
The Lodge Camp Dutch Oven is the pot that does it all! The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. Need high heat? Situate the Dutch oven perfectly over hot coals, thanks to the integral legs. For slow cooked meals, hang the bail handle over a tripod. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use on the grill or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, and fry
Compare with similar items
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Lid Lifter. Black 9 MM Bar Stock for Lifting and Carrying Dutch Ovens. (Black Finish)
Lodge 4-in-1 Camp Dutch Oven Tool, 10.82, Black
6 Qt Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Texsport Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Legs, Lid, Dual Handles and Easy Lift Wire Handle.
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Backcountry||Amazon Warehouse|
|Color||Camp Dutch Oven||Black||Black||Black/Cast Iron||Black|
|Item Dimensions||13.20 x 13.10 x 7.20 inches||15.00 x 4.00 x 2.00 inches||10.82 x 6.57 x 1.25 inches||12.60 x 12.60 x 6.75 inches||7.00 x 10.60 x 11.50 inches|
|Material||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel||steel||stainless-steel, aluminum||Cast Iron|
|Size||6-Qt||Pack of 1||10.82||10 inches||4 Quart|
Regarding the chip in the finish of the product: It is a result of seasoning the pan in production. The cookware is hanging as it rides on a conveyer through the seasoning process. As it rides through the seasoning tunnel, an electrostatic sprayer applies a natural vegetable oil seasoning to the pan. As it the pan passes through the seasoning ovens, the seasoning oil can sometimes collect into a small bubble at the lowest point of the pan and as it’s heated in the seasoning ovens, that bubble can develop a baked-like surface. That surface can sometimes flake and reveal a brownish color beneath. The brownish color is not rust but caramelized seasoning baked onto the iron itself and disappears with use. It is inherent in the seasoning process and not a defect.